Pitts v. Cinci...

Don't you have some gloating to do about little children getting slaughtered with legal guns?

Get back into treatment, you sociopathic cretin.

A) so I take it that's your way of admitting to be incorrect
B) it's cute how you think I am the least bit bothered by you calling me a 'sociopathic cretin' or that you are capable of insulting me on any level. You're adorable when you get mad ;)

Yet the sociopathic cretin refuses to acknowledge that the Steelers are still ahead of the Cheatriots and did it honestly. Burn in hell, Belicheat. And it's a team sport, sociopathic cretin, not the NE Bradys.

#2 Steelers

• Postseason wins: 33
  • Super Bowl appearances: 8
  • Super Bowl wins: 6

#5 Cheatriots

• Postseason wins: 25
  • Super Bowl wins: 4

Pot....meet kettle.

Yet the sociopathic cretin refuses to acknowledge that the Steelers are still ahead of the Cheatriots and did it honestly. Burn in hell, Belicheat. And it's a team sport, sociopathic cretin, not the NE Bradys.

#2 Steelers

• Postseason wins: 33
  • Super Bowl wins: 6

#5 Cheatriots

• Postseason wins: 25
  • Super Bowl wins: 4

Um, buying off the refs also constitutes cheating...

Belichick is awesome. I would trade him for Pete in a New York Second, and his first act as Lord Protector of Seattle would be to fire that dumbfuck loser of an OC, Darrell Bevell, because he doesn't tolerate incompetent fuck-ups on his staff. For this reason, Belichick > Carroll x1000. I can't believe that dumbfuck, fArt Modell, fired him (although, he also fired Paul Brown). Anyway, Bill is also a superior coach to Omar Epps. One thing Belichick has never done that Omar Epps has done?

HE'S NEVER TRIED TO TRIP A KICK RETURNER FROM THE SIDELINE, YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS STEALERS FANS!!!

Oh, yeah, and Tom married a supermodel. Ben has to rape in order to get his sex on...

Belichick is awesome. I would trade him for Pete in a New York Second, and his first act as Lord Protector of Seattle would be to fire that dumbfuck loser of an OC, Darrell Bevell, because he doesn't tolerate incompetent fuck-ups on his staff. For this reason, Belichick > Carroll x1000. I can't believe that dumbfuck, fArt Modell, fired him (although, he also fired Paul Brown). Anyway, Bill is also a superior coach to Omar Epps. One thing Belichick has never done that Omar Epps has done?

HE'S NEVER TRIED TO TRIP A KICK RETURNER FROM THE SIDELINE, YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS STEALERS FANS!!!

Oh, yeah, and Tom married a supermodel. Ben has to rape in order to get his sex on...

OH-OH, that's going to leave a mark!! :D

Back