Pitts v. Cinci...

I doubt you recall talking to me but i'm a "Cravens" fan and we used to kid each other about the rivalry.
The Steelers look good, I wanted to wish them well ,and whom better to that that with then my old friend (you!).

The Ravens are beaten up, and going nowhere -but did win our series this year -so I take some consolation -
but I admire if not actually LIKE the Steelers..
I hope you guys go all the way. Best Wishes, and Happy New Year - anatta

Of course I remember you and our friendly trash talk sessions! Thanks for stopping by, your comments are appreciated. Sometimes it's hard to remember that football is just a game and every team has its ups and downs.

Happy New Year to you also.

Fuck you. That was the grossest example of corruption in pro sports I've seen in my life time. One rule for Pittsburgh another for everyone else. They played the same bull shit and made the same hits over the middle. It took a phantom fumble call and two bogus penalties for them to girt wrap the game for the Steelers. I hope Roethlesbarger's shoulder was ruined and this was the last game he ever plays. Bout time some one gives Pittsburgh a taste of their own medicine. What a cluster fuck these officials made of this game. It was a disgrace and an embarrassement and down right corrupt.

Technically, David Stern's management of the NBA is #1, and will probably never see equal.

Indeed, the Boston Cheaters need to go down next week.

I'm not sure who to pull for; because I like Denver, since I worked with a former player.
But I also would find it acceptable for the Patriots to win; because of all the angst it would cause so many JPP posters.

At least the Squealers are history. :D

christie being retarded as usual.

brady has more playoff wins than most teams entire franchise history.

just imagine that.

but "christie downsyndrome" can't really think very hard about such things.

Indeed, the Boston Cheaters need to go down next week.

The Broncos played their last game. They struggled against a gimpy Big Ben and no Antonio Brown. The offense was chewing them up before the unfortunate fumble. Broncos have ZERO chance next week. They are not good enough.

christie being retarded as usual.

brady has more playoff wins than most teams entire franchise history.

just imagine that.

but "christie downsyndrome" can't really think very hard about such things.

Yet the sociopathic cretin refuses to acknowledge that the Steelers are still ahead of the Cheatriots and did it honestly. Burn in hell, Belicheat. And it's a team sport, sociopathic cretin, not the NE Bradys.

#2 Steelers

• Postseason wins: 33
  • Super Bowl appearances: 8
  • Super Bowl wins: 6

#5 Cheatriots

• Postseason wins: 25
  • Super Bowl wins: 4

Yet the sociopathic cretin refuses to acknowledge that the Steelers are still ahead of the Cheatriots and did it honestly. Burn in hell, Belicheat. And it's a team sport, sociopathic cretin, not the NE Bradys.

#2 Steelers

#5 Cheatriots

How come you left off the Playoff wins that Grind mentioned?

#2 Steelers

#5 Cheatriots

is not even the simplest of statements within your mental grasp? I wasn't comparing franchise vs. franchise. I was comparing the brady/belichick era vs. franchise. Get back into the kitchen you dumb cow.

is not even the simplest of statements within your mental grasp? I wasn't comparing franchise vs. franchise. I was comparing the brady/belichick era vs. franchise. Get back into the kitchen you dumb cow.

Don't you have some gloating to do about little children getting slaughtered with legal guns?

Get back into treatment, you sociopathic cretin.

Back