Play by Play: The ABC Debate between Donald Trump and Kamala Harris

IBDaMann

The debate is about to begin. Will Kamala make her move and throw Biden under the bus? Has Kamala received leaked questions and rehearsed her answers? How long until ABC moderators throw fairness out the window? The ABC commentators are already commenting on how Donald Trump is rambling and incoherent, and the debate hasn't even started, and isn't scheduled to start for a few minutes.

No studio audience. Kamala is being aggressively friendly and smiling. Trump is serious.

Question: Do you believe the country is better off than four years ago?

Kamala says she is going to support the middle class and that Trump will tax the middle class and give the money to billionaires.
Donald Trump says he is going to use tariffs and bashed on Kamala and said her administration has beena disaster.

Kamala's response is that Trump left Kamala the worst unemployment, the worst economy, the worst health and the worst mess and she cleaned up his mess.

Donald Trump had to disavow Project 2025 because Kamala introduced that idea. He claimed that the country was the best when Kamala took it over and she destroyed it utterly.

Kamala is not well practiced at posturing. Her attempts to mock Trump while he's speaking are not natural mannerisms and they look very uncomfortable. I guess she didn't have much time to practice.

Trump explained that a previous governor supported killing a baby after birth, and one of the moderators interjected that it is not legal to kill a baby after birth anywhere, and then passed it over to Kamala to say that we should expect lies from Donald Trump.

Now Kamala is assigning a bogus position to Trump, insisting that he is going to implement a federal abortion ban, after Trump explained that he moved the decision to the States where it rightfully belongs.

Kamala (In response to the question "Why did you allow record numbers of illegal immigrants to flood intot he country for 3.5 years"): I'm the only candidate on this stage to prosecute transnational criminals, and Donald Trump [even though he wasn't in office] killed my bill to end the scourge of illegal immigration.

Kamala (In response to the question "Why did you allow record numbers of illegal immigrants to flood intot he country for 3.5 years"): I'm the only candidate on this stage to prosecute transnational criminals, and Donald Trump [even though he wasn't in office] killed my bill to end the scourge of illegal immigration.
:bigthink:

Back