Play by Play: The ABC Debate between Donald Trump and Kamala Harris

Didnt Trump do an entire book mostly about the importance and utility of being underestimated, and how he encourages it?

And still these fucks cant figure it out.

I give you the Modern Moron.

Kamala was raised in a hard-working middle class family, not a privileged rich family and handed $400 million.

ABC is engaging in heavy historical revisionism in order to help Kamala all they can. The moderators keep "declaring" things that just aren't true.

Trump organized the rally in order to attack the Capitol.
Nope. Many other groups organized many protests. Trump simply gave a speech because he was asked. The thing to remeber is that Trump called for peace the day before the protests, and he called for peace during his speech, and he offered national guard troops to Pelosi who rejected his offer.

Thank you Mrs vice president in soft tones. WE HAVE A LOT TO GET TO when cutting off trump.

You would have to be blind deaf dumb and stupid to not see what's going on here.

FUCK ABC. FUCK BIDEN AND THE FILTHY WHORE AND FUCK YOU IF YOU SUPPORT THEM. JUST FUCK YOU!

Boring as shit. Tired of immigration.
I have to agree. I get it that so much stems from that problem, but I wish we could have spent more time on other policy positions. Unfortunately, Kamala doesn't have any to debate.

Back