Play by Play: The ABC Debate between Donald Trump and Kamala Harris

I want to have Trump ask "if you are going to fix everything, does that mean it's broken right now? Why did you break it?

Nope. Many other groups organized many protests. Trump simply gave a speech because he was asked. The thing to remeber is that Trump called for peace the day before the protests, and he called for peace during his speech, and he offered national guard troops to Pelosi who rejected his offer.
All lies. Next.

Nope. Many other groups organized many protests. Trump simply gave a speech because he was asked. The thing to remeber is that Trump called for peace the day before the protests, and he called for peace during his speech, and he offered national guard troops to Pelosi who rejected his offer.
Pelosi wanted unrest. There were provocateurs in the crowd like Ray Epps. He got a symbolic slap on the wrist others went to prison for much less.

I did notice Harris's facial expressions. Whenever she got caught in a lie, she would either chuckle or grin real big. At several points things Trump said caused her to react with some degree of disbelief. For example, when Trump brought up Haitians in Springfield OH eating ducks from ponds and domesticated pets, she acted that way. That said to me, either she's stupid and not keeping up with the news, or she doesn't want this brought up at all.

I also noted she spent most of her time either defending her record or attacking Trump rather than on policy.

She won't win an Oscar.
Razzie_Award_Golden_Raspberry_003.jpg6d378153-4483-47a7-a33b-edcdff12ef65Large.jpg

HarmUs says on day one Trump will become a dictator.......she forgets that he had a day 1 eight years ago and he didn't become a dictator.......he had a day 1460 four years ago and he didn't become a dictator......so I guess she's an idiot and a liar......

Trump explained that a previous governor supported killing a baby after birth, and one of the moderators interjected that it is not legal to kill a baby after birth anywhere, and then passed it over to Kamala to say that we should expect lies from Donald Trump.
I didn't see that part but if a moderator did say that, then the debate was over at that point. The moderator(s) have no business injecting themselves into the debate and saying anything in response to what either candidate said only shows massive bias on the part of the moderators.

OK, the first break has ended and now we return to the debate, starting with the war in Ukraine.

Trump doesn't want a winner, per se, he wants the war to end. He wants to get the conflict resolved. He will settle it before becoming President. Putin entered Ukraine because Kamala negotiated with Putin from a position of weakness and three days later, Putin entered Ukraine.

Kamala says that Trump would just give up the war in Ukraine, and that's not who we are as Americans. Kamala says she brought 50 countries together to support Ukraine. Putin is the bad guy and Kamala is keeping Putin from sitting in Kiev. Kamala's position is that the Ukraine war is about America standing together as Americans. The American people have a right to rely on a President who won't sell them out.

Afghanistan:

Kamala doesn't believe she bears any blame for agreeing with Biden's decision to botch the artificially accelerated exit. It was all Trump's fault for inviting leaders involved in the negotiation to Camp David.

Trump pointed out that Biden and Kamala didn't follow the exit plan. Russia invaded Ukraine because he saw how weak Kamala is.

Back