Policy question: Inflation

how about nuclear for all stationary grids so petrol can be used for mobile things?

nuclear battery sounds made up. honestly.

I bet it's no such thing.
well Nuclear is a way to go to an extent.
and as for being made up look into it.
a company out in Cal. is already making really small ones but as of yet their efficiency is NOT where it needs to be and the price is still really high.
and as I said it is a way to get rid of all the nuclear waste the nuclear electric producing plants make.
and again IF they can get them perfected we won't need Nuclear plants.
Have a nice day

how about nuclear for all stationary grids so petrol can be used for mobile things?

nuclear battery sounds made up. honestly.

I bet it's no such thing.
here is some reading on it

here is some reading on it
this link is broken.

how is it nuclear?

is this just more bullshit?

I say yes it is.

again as I said IF and it might be a big IF, they do get these perfected it will change the world.
we won't need power plants , from what I read on these you would be able to power your car/ house and pretty much anything that runs on electric with one of these and you could plug your car into the grid and put power into it and sell it to the power companies.
again IF they get these perfected it will be the way to go.
get them where they have the power to run everything we use and the price down it will turn the world up side down.
The Chinese are also working on them and have some on the market, that can power phones , watches and other small things.
it is something to watch
Have a nice day

the link works for me.
point on the box not the printing it works
and it is nuclear because it uses Nuclear waste to make them.
do some research and find out for yourself.
Have a nice day
is every car to have a nuclear waste battery?

seems unsafe.

its best to use regular nuclear for installed networks and keep gas for cars.

of course, the oligarchs are trying to give us bullshit and keep the oil for themselves.

and they wont give us adequate nuclear because they want us to die.

batteries are bullshit.

is every car to have a nuclear waste battery?

seems unsafe.

its best to use regular nuclear for installed networks and keep gas for cars.

of course, the oligarchs are trying to give us bullshit and keep the oil for themselves.

and they wont give us adequate nuclear because they want us to die.

batteries are bullshit.
well they already have the really small ones and they are safe enough to hold in your hand.
as I say IF they can get these perfected it will be a world changer.
do some real research on the subject and learn something before you say it isn't possible.
as I said IF they can get this perfected it will change the world

so it was automatically something written by the left wing ?
so it was automatically something written by the left wing ?
It was in that case, so I called a spade a spade, so-to-speak.

Canada didn't start selling tar sand oil to China until this year... Thanks Biden...

Meanwhile the other components of the Keystone pipeline that were finished have seen a big increase in oil moved

So, Biden nixing the Keystone XL helped the Chinese, hurt American production, and was an economic failure. One should NEVER listen to the radical Leftist environmentalist front.

well Nuclear is a way to go to an extent.
and as for being made up look into it.
a company out in Cal. is already making really small ones but as of yet their efficiency is NOT where it needs to be and the price is still really high.
and as I said it is a way to get rid of all the nuclear waste the nuclear electric producing plants make.
and again IF they can get them perfected we won't need Nuclear plants.
Have a nice day
Nuclear backed by natural gas is the way to go. Solar and wind should be abandoned entirely.

It was in that case, so I called a spade a spade, so-to-speak.

Canada didn't start selling tar sand oil to China until this year... Thanks Biden...

Meanwhile the other components of the Keystone pipeline that were finished have seen a big increase in oil moved

So, Biden nixing the Keystone XL helped the Chinese, hurt American production, and was an economic failure. One should NEVER listen to the radical Leftist environmentalist front.
you do know that way back in the Obama times the Government had asked Keystone to move it and gave them a route that they had no problem with , it wasn't longer just went a different way they said NO . so now they don't have it and built the one in Canada.
Have a nice day

Nuclear backed by natural gas is the way to go. Solar and wind should be abandoned entirely.
well Like I said IF they get the NDB perfected it is going to change everything.
a battery that doesn't need to be charged, will last something like 2500 years. and is efficient that would be great, just give them time, I hope the guys in Cal get it before the guys in China do.
Have a nice day

well Like I said IF they get the NDB perfected it is going to change everything.
a battery that doesn't need to be charged, will last something like 2500 years. and is efficient that would be great, just give them time, I hope the guys in Cal get it before the guys in China do.
Have a nice day
How many unicorns do the have to kill to get it?

Back