Political ad, looks like a Presidental Campaign ad to me....

It's a fact. Nobody at the Mexican border asked me anything about declaring anything. Not once. They required no declarations of any kind.

This is just another attempt, by you, to justify your lack of integrity and criminal behavior.

no lack of integrity at all. No lies. I was totally up front with the Mexican border control. I answered all their questions and they inspected my car. You got nothin' and you never have had.

no lack of integrity at all. No lies. I was totally up front with the Mexican border control. I answered all their questions and they inspected my car. You got nothin' and you never have had.

Your post is nothing more then yet another example of you lying and then lying about the lying.
You're a criminal and have no integrity.

nor am I. I didn't lie, and you have yet to show that I have.... your personal opinion of my actions is about as valuable to me - or anyone else here - as a bucket of warm spit. You're a gadfly and a moron.

You can keep SAYING that I lied, but you have yet, and, quite obviously CANNOT show it.

We don't need another Bush, Clinton, Kennedy, Carter, et al...

In a nation with 320,000,000 plus people we can find something other than Dynasties for President. Demand better choices.

nor am I. I didn't lie, and you have yet to show that I have.... your personal opinion of my actions is about as valuable to me - or anyone else here - as a bucket of warm spit. You're a gadfly and a moron.

You can keep SAYING that I lied, but you have yet, and, quite obviously CANNOT show it.

You were dishonest with the Mexican border guard, by lying to him (through omission) and the you sacrificed your integrity, by attempting to defend your lying criminal behavior.

lying by omission? bullshit.

I didn't OMIT anything. I answered every question posed to me completely and truthfully. That's a fact

lying by omission? bullshit.

I didn't OMIT anything. I answered every question posed to me completely and truthfully. That's a fact

Now see, that's where you keep losing your integrity.
You knew it was illegal; but you decided that what you desired to do, was more important then the law.
YOU LIED BY OMISSION and you can't deny it.
Well you CAN deny it; but it would just be a continuation of your lies.

since there was no opportunity for me to "lie", it is pretty fucking funny how you want to keep on with this ridiculous pretense that I, while lined up at the customs barrier, being bombarded with a string of questions, should have somehow feel compelled to answer questions not even asked of me.... and, according to only you, for failing to do so, I LIED to somebody somewhere somehow? That's just too funny to almost keep the tequila from running out my nose.... asshole.

If you only had the right combination of brains and maturity and ethics, you would realize how foolish that really sounds... but you don't, and you never will.

go away... I am done with you.

since there was no opportunity for me to "lie", it is pretty fucking funny how you want to keep on with this ridiculous pretense that I, while lined up at the customs barrier, being bombarded with a string of questions, should have somehow feel compelled to answer questions not even asked of me.... and, according to only you, for failing to do so, I LIED to somebody somewhere somehow? That's just too funny to almost keep the tequila from running out my nose.... asshole.

If you only had the right combination of brains and maturity and ethics, you would realize how foolish that really sounds... but you don't, and you never will.

go away... I am done with you.

Just the defense that a criminal would take.
Especially one who's a gun smuggling liar who has no integrity, like you. :p

We don't need another Bush, Clinton, Kennedy, Carter, et al...

In a nation with 320,000,000 plus people we can find something other than Dynasties for President. Demand better choices.

"Don't vote, it just encourages the bastards." (P. J. O'Rourke)

Back