Political ad, looks like a Presidental Campaign ad to me....

She was attacked, and she attacked. That is exactly my point. She was no better than those who used character assassination against her.

I am not the one who claimed one of the major parties did not do that kind of stuff.......

Wrong again Counselor; I posted her entire speech. She didn't "attack" anyone. I asked you to show what parts of her speech were attacks, and you ran away like the dishonest partisan coward you are.

Sarah was attacked for speaking out for what she and many Conservatives believe in; which to Lefttards is like the sun to a vampire. She was attacked because she was seen as a great threat to the Democratic candidate having MORE experience in governance and speaking from the heart.

She was attacked because Liberals cannot defend their ideology honestly or substantly, and therefore, resort to character assassination in a desperate effort to avoid the truth and substance.

Now if you can honestly find ANYTHING "wrong" with her speech and its content, or an attack, let's see it and debate it.

"We see America as the greatest force for good in this world, Our opponent though, is someone who sees America, it seems, as being so imperfect that he's palling around with terrorists who would target their own country." http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/04/palin.obama/

Id like to see a meaningless personal attack this bad coming from the mouth of a member of a Democratic presidential ticket in the last 20 years.

"Turns out, one of his (Barak Obama) earliest supporters is a man who, according to the New York Times, was a domestic terrorist and part of a group that, quote, 'launched a campaign of bombings that would target the Pentagon and the U.S. Capitol.' These are the same guys who think patriotism is paying higher taxes." - Sarah Palin

I don't see personal attacks such as these from the Democratic presidential or vice-presidential candidates, can you find some?

Do I need to go into the personal attacks on John Kerry, and how he was called Lurch. Do we need to discuss the Republicans party's swift boating attempts?

I remember GHWB calling Clinton and Gore.... Bozo and the Ozone man.. is name calling a personal attack?

Now, lets compare Palin's statements to President Obama's comments about Palin's family.

"Let me be as clear as possible, I think people's families are off-limits, and people's children are especially off-limits. This shouldn't be part of our politics. It has no relevance to Gov. Palin's performance as governor or her potential performance as a vice president." _ Barak H. Obama

Last edited:
"We see America as the greatest force for good in this world, Our opponent though, is someone who sees America, it seems, as being so imperfect that he's palling around with terrorists who would target their own country." http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/04/palin.obama/

Id like to see a meaningless personal attack this bad coming from the mouth of a member of a Democratic presidential ticket in the last 20 years.

Yeah, the truth does hurt doesn't it? Was Ayers a buddy of Obummers? You bet!! Was Ayers an unrepentant terrorist? You bet!!!

I am amused that Liberals like you think that when someone states the facts and truth, it is somehow an attack.

I know Obummer tried to distance himself from Ayers when it was convenient just as he attempted to throw Reverend Right under the proverbial bus; but the FACTS are the FACTS and no amount of obfuscation and deflections will mask it.

"Turns out, one of his (Barak Obama) earliest supporters is a man who, according to the New York Times, was a domestic terrorist and part of a group that, quote, 'launched a campaign of bombings that would target the Pentagon and the U.S. Capitol.' These are the same guys who think patriotism is paying higher taxes." - Sarah Palin

That's not an attack you dunce; that is speaking to the truth. Are you trying to assert that Ayers was not a domestic terrorist and supporter of Obummers? Then you would be LYING.

Are you claiming that Democrats have not stated that paying taxes is patriotic? Then you would be LYING.

Now, lets compare Palin's statements to President Obama's comments about Palin's family.

Let me be as clear as possible," I think people's families are off-limits, and people's children are especially off-limits. This shouldn't be part of our politics. It has no relevance to Gov. Palin's performance as governor or her potential performance as a vice president." _ Barak H. Obama

LMAO; yes, he uttered these comments after the vicious Democratic attacks on Palin's family. It is not as though he was genuine other than thinking about the ramifications it could have on his own kids being dragged through the mud like Democrats did with Palins personal life.

Here's an example:

Another liberal website, Paliban Daily, published a piece by Chris Smith entitled, Sarah Palin’s Retarded Platform: More Trigs!, that mocked Palin and her son Trig in language eerily similar to the master race language of the Nazis:

-That’s right. Palin is about to embark on a career of causing babies to be born retarded. Down Syndrome, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, crack addiction, or a good old-fashioned kick to the pregnant tummy, it doesn’t matter to Palin. She wants the world to have more Trigs.

Other than fueling a greater need for social services, think how this could benefit Palin politically. She already tests well with the Retarded demographic, and also the Retarded Sympathizer demographic.

Imagine the world Palin is trying to create, in which instead of a superior race, Palin breeds a stupider race. 20 years from now, she’ll only be in her late 60s. She’ll be able to run for President on the Retard ticket . . . no doubt with full support of Retardeds, Retarded Sympathizers, and the Politically-Correct.

Next time around, when Palin is told “Your platform is completely retarded”, she will be able to say, “You betcha! That’s just what my constituents want!”

http://maroonedinmarin.blogspot.com/2009/07/more-deranged-liberal-democrat-attacks.html

Do I need to go into the personal attacks on John Kerry, and how he was called Lurch. Do we need to discuss the Republicans party's swift boating attempts?

Do we need to go on about the attacks on Bush? How about the attacks on Dan Quale for mispelling potato?

Trust me; you don't want to get into a battle of who are the greatest mudslingers; Liberals will come away as the BIG winners in that foray!

I remember GHWB calling Clinton and Gore.... Bozo and the Ozone man.. is name calling a personal attack?

This appears to be outright bullshit and a lie; that is not GHWB's style. I am sure you can provide a credible citation to support this claim?

When you find some of this presumed "fake news" I post, get back to me Mkay sparkles?

You're a walking talking point. I can pick any of them. But of course you're not parroting. Only those on the left do that. Honestly you right wing knuckledraggers are entertaining. Buying your own bullshit and then turning around and trying to polish the turds for the rest of us. Amusing to say the least.

Just what the forum needs, another moron.

You and your ilk have a strangle hold on that label son.

Wanna bet who this genius relates to?

morans.jpg

LMAO; yes, he uttered these comments after the vicious Democratic attacks on Palin's family. It is not as though he was genuine other than thinking about the ramifications it could have on his own kids being dragged through the mud like Democrats did with Palins personal life.

Here's an example:

Another liberal website, Paliban Daily, published a piece by Chris Smith entitled, Sarah Palin’s Retarded Platform: More Trigs!, that mocked Palin and her son Trig in language eerily similar to the master race language of the Nazis:

-That’s right. Palin is about to embark on a career of causing babies to be born retarded. Down Syndrome, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, crack addiction, or a good old-fashioned kick to the pregnant tummy, it doesn’t matter to Palin. She wants the world to have more Trigs.

Other than fueling a greater need for social services, think how this could benefit Palin politically. She already tests well with the Retarded demographic, and also the Retarded Sympathizer demographic.

Imagine the world Palin is trying to create, in which instead of a superior race, Palin breeds a stupider race. 20 years from now, she’ll only be in her late 60s. She’ll be able to run for President on the Retard ticket . . . no doubt with full support of Retardeds, Retarded Sympathizers, and the Politically-Correct.

Next time around, when Palin is told “Your platform is completely retarded”, she will be able to say, “You betcha! That’s just what my constituents want!”

http://maroonedinmarin.blogspot.com/2009/07/more-deranged-liberal-democrat-attacks.html

Note, not a single comment above was made by any candidate for office. No evidence was presented that those who made the statements were Democrats. Not a single one of these statements came from the Democratic party.

She was attacked personally, I don't see where you come close to even alleging it has come from the Democratic party.

This appears to be outright bullshit and a lie; that is not GHWB's style. I am sure you can provide a credible citation to support this claim?

At a midday GOP rally at Macomb Community College, the president unleashed a rhetorical fusillade on Bill Clinton and running mate Sen. Albert Gore Jr., attacking their fitness for office, their character and charging, "My dog Millie knows more about foreign policy than these two bozos."

In particular, Bush targeted Gore, whom he now calls "Ozone Man," or just plain "Ozone." "You know why I call him Ozone Man?" Bush said. "This guy is so far out in the environmental extreme, we'll be up to our neck in owls and outta work for every American. He is way out, far out, man." - http://tech.mit.edu/V112/N53/bush.53w.html

Back