Politico’s Hit On Neil Gorsuch Is Another Transparent Attempt To Delegitimize SCOTUS

Property records from Grand County, Colorado, show that the Walden Group LLC – a limited-liability company in which Gorsuch was a partner – sold a 40-acre property for $1.8 million dollars, on the Colorado River to Brian Duffy, chief executive officer of the prominent law firm Greenberg Traurig.

Duffy and his wife, Kari Duffy, paid $1.8 million for the property on May 12, 2017 – just one month after Gorsuch was sworn in as an associate justice of the Supreme Court.

The financial disclosure report filed by Gorsuch for the calendar year 2017 lists a sale by the Walden Group LLC for a profit of between $250,000 and $500,000. However, the section where a buyer could be listed is blank. That’s a clear-cut violation of ethics rules.

Bullshit.

the Greenberg Traurig’s Denver office led the legal team representing state of North Dakota in a dispute over the Environmental Protection Agency’s authority in regulating carbon emissions as part of the Clean Air Act.

Gorsuch was part of a six-member majority on the Supreme Court that ruled last June in favor of North Dakota and other Republican-led states to cut back the EPA’s authority to regulate carbon emissions from existing power plants.

So GORSUCKS is out there accepting bribes in the disguise of Real Estate Deals, in exchange for his vote on the Supreme Court to sway the Court in favor of the Law Firm that argued cases before the Supreme Court and that bribed him for his votes on the Supreme Court.

You're a liar and a traitor.

Neither of those are ethical traits.

So a blank spot on a form that he likely didn't fill out is the ethics violation. Ok got it. Thanks for clarifying

A spot Elena Kagan didn't fill out.

A spot that Sonja Sotomayor didn't fill out.

A spot that no justice has EVER filled out.

But that's different - because the Reich needs to destroy the court - in order to complete the overthrow of the Constitutional Republic.

You are wrong as usual. Thomas is doing damage like no other judge ever has and Roberts is protecting him. You should know something before you type. All you do is spout right-wing hate.

Nah, you're just a liar and a traitor.

The court stands between your Reich and absolute dictatorship - hence you wage war against the court.

Such is the way of banana republic tyrants like you Nazis.

Hate? I did not know I hated Thomas. Thanks for the help. I actually spent my life thinking no matter how crazy politicians could get, the Supremes would rule according to the law. Now they do not. Thomas has done terrible things that besmirch the court. He should resign. I feel no hate. I want him to live a long happy life on someone's yacht. The anger and hate are yours. The vituperation in your posts is palpable. You are angry and hateful. Sorry bunky, that is not me.

Really Herr Himmler?

Where did the court rule in violation of the law?

Repealing the unconstitutional law passed by the Burger court?

That upheld the law.

Of course, you Nazi WILL attempt to assassinate one of the 5 constitutionalists on the court, you know it as well as I. You are desperate to establish the totalitarian dictatorship you are so very close to bringing about - but that damned court is in your way.

When you thugs get violent - you will be responded to.

I get it, you know you can't win a civil war, we Americans are far better armed and vastly smarter than you Nazis are - but you plan to turn to your CCP allies and bring them in on your side. Yeah, that's treason - but so is pretty much everything you do.

OMG!!! YOU FOUND US OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You DO advertise this constantly.

A few months back you had your operatives at the houses of the justices, while that corrupt cunt Garland stood by and did nothing - traitor pile of shit that he is. That was a dry run.

To end the court, you'll have to remove a justice. Your lynching of Thomas failed. This slander and libel of Gorsuch is just typical Nazi idiocy - only the gutter slime like you will pay any attention. So how will you remove a justice? What would Idi Amin do? What would Kim Jong Un do? What would Baby Doc do?

You DO advertise this constantly.

A few months back you had your operatives at the houses of the justices, while that corrupt cunt Garland stood by and did nothing - traitor pile of shit that he is. That was a dry run.

To end the court, you'll have to remove a justice. Your lynching of Thomas failed. This slander and libel of Gorsuch is just typical Nazi idiocy - only the gutter slime like you will pay any attention. So how will you remove a justice? What would Idi Amin do? What would Kim Jong Un do? What would Baby Doc do?

Can you edit that into Standard English?

Hate? I did not know I hated Thomas. Thanks for the help. I actually spent my life thinking no matter how crazy politicians could get, the Supremes would rule according to the law. Now they do not. Thomas has done terrible things that besmirch the court. He should resign. I feel no hate. I want him to live a long happy life on someone's yacht. The anger and hate are yours. The vituperation in your posts is palpable. You are angry and hateful. Sorry bunky, that is not me.

hate filled bias, as in anything right leaning or conservative. It's why you can't acknowledge any wrongdoing by left leaning government officials. your brain isn't capable of anything past the first degree of thinking.

hate filled bias, as in anything right leaning or conservative. It's why you can't acknowledge any wrongdoing by left leaning government officials. your brain isn't capable of anything past the first degree of thinking.

Note ,every damn post you have includes childish insults and name-calling. Insults threats and slurs are now how a mature adult converses. Do you really think those childish insults make your argument better? You should strive to do better.

Note ,every damn post you have includes childish insults and name-calling. Insults threats and slurs are now how a mature adult converses. Do you really think those childish insults make your argument better? You should strive to do better.

you should take your own advice first, before trying to give it to others.

Thanks to Tucker Carlson.

It was not Tucker. He just said what they wanted to hear. They will roll in a new guy as bad as he is. The station admitted they lied for years to increase viewership and thereby profits. That meant nothing to rightys. Just get someone to do it some more.

They still do you just do not understand the law

The only thing standing between the democrats and total dictatorship is the SCOTUS.

The democrats are desperate to destroy the judiciary so they can complete the subversion of the Constitution and establishment of the fascist dictatorship they seek.

The democrats WILL attempt to murder one of the justices soon. I hope they do not succeed - but banana republic tyrants like the democrats ALWAYS resort to murdering and imprisoning their rivals.

Notice how the Democrats are selling us out to china

Once again the Democrat run media lie and deceive about conservative Supreme court members. Shows how desperate the Democrats are to make the court corrupt with Democrat Justices so they can once again make laws illegally with the court

https://thefederalist.com/2023/04/2...r-transparent-attempt-to-delegitimize-scotus/

Once again? Thomas admitted he did what he was accused of. I wonder how many other Justices are into hinky shit? I think we should just hang them all.

Back