Politico’s Hit On Neil Gorsuch Is Another Transparent Attempt To Delegitimize SCOTUS

Gorsuch was part of a six-member majority on the Supreme Court that ruled last June in favor of North Dakota and other Republican-led states to cut back the EPA’s authority to regulate carbon emissions from existing power plants.

dude....even if he had recused himself (and the basis for that is weak) the decision would still have gone forward 5-3......your claim of influence and bribery has no legs......face it, Biden will get no more SC picks......whichever Republican replaces him will have that honor.....

Hate? I did not know I hated Thomas. Thanks for the help. I actually spent my life thinking no matter how crazy politicians could get, the Supremes would rule according to the law. Now they do not. Thomas has done terrible things that besmirch the court. He should resign. I feel no hate. I want him to live a long happy life on someone's yacht. The anger and hate are yours. The vituperation in your posts is palpable. You are angry and hateful. Sorry bunky, that is not me.

lol.....your hatred is palpable.....

No SCOTUS with three Trump-appointed justices plus the idiot Clarence Thomas
has anything approaching a scintilla of legitimacy.

The only thing standing between the democrats and total dictatorship is the SCOTUS.

The democrats are desperate to destroy the judiciary so they can complete the subversion of the Constitution and establishment of the fascist dictatorship they seek.

The democrats WILL attempt to murder one of the justices soon. I hope they do not succeed - but banana republic tyrants like the democrats ALWAYS resort to murdering and imprisoning their rivals.

The Reds have control of the house. You do know that don't you?

Really Herr Himmler?

Where did the court rule in violation of the law?

Repealing the unconstitutional law passed by the Burger court?

That upheld the law.

Of course, you Nazi WILL attempt to assassinate one of the 5 constitutionalists on the court, you know it as well as I. You are desperate to establish the totalitarian dictatorship you are so very close to bringing about - but that damned court is in your way.

When you thugs get violent - you will be responded to.

I get it, you know you can't win a civil war, we Americans are far better armed and vastly smarter than you Nazis are - but you plan to turn to your CCP allies and bring them in on your side. Yeah, that's treason - but so is pretty much everything you do.

Try and read more slowly, you are having trouble following the thread. There are no ethical standards for the Supremes. However, they are still expected to protect the court's image by acting lawfully and fairly. They have few rules to follow, like the paperwork they do. Thomas has cheated on that paperwork hiding his unsavory connections. He has his wealth and his wife's job and her connections with far rightys and their attempt to overthrow the election omitted in his filings. Do you think he just keeps forgetting it year after year?
The founders made a bad assumption. It seems they thought honorable people would-be presidents and supreme court judges. Trump, Thomas and other rightys are showing that to be wrong. The house and Senate should write some rules of behavior and ethics for the Supremes. They are showing they need them. Their integrity cannot be counted on.

Sir! Do you have no shame? Do you understand what ethics are? Does any Republican these days?

SHORT ANSWER- NO!

What ethics were violated? Do you think it is ethical for Biden to make millions influence peddling in China and Ukraine? Is it ethical for his son to have been a drug addicted sex predator making money off of his daddy's name?

Leftists who support corrupt, lying, divisive senile politicians have no claim to the moral high ground on ANYTHING.

EVERYTHING you liars on the left claimed about Trump, Biden actually is.

The Roberts court will go down in history as the one that broke it. I hope it can be fixed. You cannot expect a fair-minded honest decision from the right-wing slanted judges. Thomas has not recused himself from cases he or his wife are connected to. Now we know he was cheating on his financial reports. he seemed to forget his wife was making almost 700 K a year on her right-wing political organizing job.

We can be comforted by the REALITY and FACT that you are never right about anything and are suffering with mental disabilities.

Property records from Grand County, Colorado, show that the Walden Group LLC – a limited-liability company in which Gorsuch was a partner – sold a 40-acre property for $1.8 million dollars, on the Colorado River to Brian Duffy, chief executive officer of the prominent law firm Greenberg Traurig.

Duffy and his wife, Kari Duffy, paid $1.8 million for the property on May 12, 2017 – just one month after Gorsuch was sworn in as an associate justice of the Supreme Court.

The financial disclosure report filed by Gorsuch for the calendar year 2017 lists a sale by the Walden Group LLC for a profit of between $250,000 and $500,000. However, the section where a buyer could be listed is blank. That’s a clear-cut violation of ethics rules.

the Greenberg Traurig’s Denver office led the legal team representing state of North Dakota in a dispute over the Environmental Protection Agency’s authority in regulating carbon emissions as part of the Clean Air Act.

Gorsuch was part of a six-member majority on the Supreme Court that ruled last June in favor of North Dakota and other Republican-led states to cut back the EPA’s authority to regulate carbon emissions from existing power plants.

So GORSUCKS is out there accepting bribes in the disguise of Real Estate Deals, in exchange for his vote on the Supreme Court to sway the Court in favor of the Law Firm that argued cases before the Supreme Court and that bribed him for his votes on the Supreme Court.

This is about as laughably stupid as the efforts by Bragg in Manhattan. You leftists are stuck on mental and stupid.

Legal and right are not the same thing. I see a lot of problems with what he did and I don't give a flying fuck if it's legal, it was still wrong.

Wrong. Hanging out with friends is not unethical or criminal. You're a fool to believe what MSNBC is telling you.

Once again the Democrat run media lie and deceive about conservative Supreme court members. Shows how desperate the Democrats are to make the court corrupt with Democrat Justices so they can once again make laws illegally with the court

https://thefederalist.com/2023/04/2...r-transparent-attempt-to-delegitimize-scotus/

It has delegitimized itself. Thomas is on the take. Alito is sharing decisions ahead of time with his pals. Roberts sits there with a thumb up his ass as he destroys his legacy.

Stop whining.

In fact, Thomas and Gorsuch are doing real damage to the court and the country.
They are showing ethical violations that would give lower judges serious trouble. They are followers of the Trump rule " The law is for little people".

Back