Poll: Conservatives still largest ideological group

I don't believe there are that many immoral people in this country..

It doesn't make a snail's ass bit of difference what you believe .. nor does it matter what you believe is "immoral."

The Republican Party and right-wing conservative ideology appeals to white men specifically. It's a numbers game you cannot win.

It's just that simple.

Wow, this is surprising.

The Republicans have always been an ideological group, and the Democrats have always been something of a split liberal-moderate alliance.

It doesn't make a snail's ass bit of difference what you believe .. nor does it matter what you believe is "immoral."

The Republican Party and right-wing conservative ideology appeals to white men specifically. It's a numbers game you cannot win.

It's just that simple.

A lot of conservatives don't identify at all with the religious right, and that part of the conservative movement is growing fast.

What this poll demonstrates is that the term "conservative" is almost meaningless when it comes to political power.

"Conservatives" are supposedly the majority, but they control NOTHING .. and the conservative political party is totally rejected and they are bankrupt of ideas on how to gain the trust of the American people.

.. AND, central to my comment, America's changing demographics do not work in favor of either conservative ideas or the Republican Party.

Sorry that I didn't have crayons to draw you something you could understand.
Actually, what the poll demonstrates is that there are nearly two conservatives for every liberal. *shrug*

Back