Post 1,000,000 is coming up...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Which will mean prizes...

I don't know what they'll be yet. But this is a cool thing...

I figure any poster will be in the running that posts more than 30 posts for the month running up to the 1,000,000th post (whenever that hits).

I may weight it by number of posts a bit, but I'm not trying to get people to post nonsense, so it will be posts of "substance" (decided by myself as to what substance is... Somebody's gotta judge)...

I figure any poster will be in the running that posts more than 30 posts for the month running up to the 1,000,000th post (whenever that hits).

I may weight it by number of posts a bit, but I'm not trying to get people to post nonsense, so it will be posts of "substance" (decided by myself as to what substance is... Somebody's gotta judge)...

Prepare for a lot more beer reviews.

You should make the prize a bottle of Lancome's new Visionnaire.

My posts are always filled with substance, it may be toxic, but it is a substance!

I still don't know what I'll give as prizes... It will probably wind up being Amazon.com cards... Give me some time to figure out how I'll throw it and I'll post a new thread to announce winners. I figure I'll randomly draw three prizes, weighting it towards the people who posted more often and with substance. I should note that WW games count as substance, because I like them.

:D

leave that open when your boss walks by if you think it's no big deal.

And it's like an impressionist painting. Go stand 7-11 feet from your monitor, the image is clear as day. it doesn't take a lot of effort to tag a title nsfw. Some people have strict jobs or asshole management that will definitely come down on their asses over something like that.

when in doubt, type the extra 4 characters.

The actual 1,000,000th post.

We're currently at: 999,883...

Wow, I thought more people would post, but it is a long weekend. Plus the contest is not the person who posts the post... I'm drawing names from a pool of people...

Back