Post 1,000,000 is coming up...

good for them. Its their company.

I do tons of private sector stuff. But they won't cancel a contract if I post a message about the current administration. The CG might. Hence, I cannot post on a POLITICAL site from an IP that can be traced to the company.

you bet your ass it is.

Chill out. Thou dost protest too much.

Don't know yet. The weekend was busier than I expected. I'll drive through this during the week and announce on the weekend.

But when others do likewise, you call 'em "trolls"?

I like how you've turned the fact that you're a troll into a point of trolling. Nicely done. I miss the old pride you used to display as a troll, when you danced around with Legion Troll and Legion Troll's Troll all day long.

Tonight I'll be posting the results... It took a while. I gathered information on who posted during the 30 day window, put their names on a list, gave points for good posts, took away points for bad posts... I have to figure out how many entries each gets, and I'll admit it was very subjective and based on me.

Everybody who posted during the period has a chance to win one of the three prizes. It's been amazing fun hanging around with y'all for all this time. 1,000,000th post was huge for me. It makes me grin.

Back