Post 1,000,000 is coming up...

We're currently at: 999,883...

Wow, I thought more people would post, but it is a long weekend. Plus the contest is not the person who posts the post... I'm drawing names from a pool of people...

well in that case I will keep posting, but if I win, I'm donating the nude picture of Grind to Watermark.....it should go to someone who would appreciate it.......

Which will mean prizes...

I don't know what they'll be yet. But this is a cool thing...

I figure any poster will be in the running that posts more than 30 posts for the month running up to the 1,000,000th post (whenever that hits).

I may weight it by number of posts a bit, but I'm not trying to get people to post nonsense, so it will be posts of "substance" (decided by myself as to what substance is... Somebody's gotta judge)...
You understand that your guidelines totally elimnate rootbeer from even having a chance! :)

Man, we have the best group of posters out there. Now bring some of your friends... At some point I'll be giving out prizes for the 2,000,000th post and you'll want them to be here!

I think that's partly what Damo is trying to avoid. He can simply take the pool of posters, and eliminate all of the trolls from it prior to his random selection.

So, who won?

I think that's partly what Damo is trying to avoid. He can simply take the pool of posters, and eliminate all of the trolls from it prior to his random selection.

So, who won?

15 days before, 15 days after... You'll have to wait. I see some anticipation coming...

LOL

Almost time... I still don't know what the prizes will be. I think I'll just make it Amazon.com cards.

$125 for the winner.
$50 for the second place.
$25 for the third...

I really want to thank y'all for hanging around our little dysfunctional web family...

It's been fun.

well duh!

Damo should just give It to you guys for modding. Split it evenly between the three or leave it as is and you should get the largest one because you, IMO, do the most mod work.

I don't need a prize for posting here. I consider the ulcer I got from it quite enough. I would just donate mine back anyway.

Damo should just give It to you guys for modding. Split it evenly between the three or leave it as is and you should get the largest one because you, IMO, do the most mod work.

I asked if people would be willing to pay a fee to post here. It would help Damocles with the costs, and anything left over could go to pay the staff.

Back