Preppers and Nutters, the party is over.

Like I said, it's a kichen sink approach. If bans on certain kinds of weapons - which police around the nation almost unanimously approve of - make it more difficult to commit certain crimes, then that's something most people today are probably going to support.

And there is nothing unconstitutional about it. Many of our rights have limits or restrictions.

wow....did some fool make this statement....?

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded." .......2008

Civilian security force....vigilantes ?

wow....did some fool make this statement....?

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded." .......2008

Civilian security force....vigilantes ?

That's awesome. I totally forgot about this nutter shit from 2008. Ha!

You're welcome. But the fact is you are the tyrant. The people voted for Obama. The people voted for his policies. Where do you get the idea the people have to believe in what you believe?
i guess that's one way to look at it. the other way to look at it is the people chose the lesser of two evils.

if the shattle ever hits the fan...all these left wing wusses will be begging the preppers for food and supplies

it has happened with local disasters.

if the shattle ever hits the fan...all these left wing wusses will be begging the preppers for food and supplies

it has happened with local disasters.
no they won't. according to apple and christie, they will mob en masse and storm the preppers home, killing them and stealing their stores because they wouldn't share with the freeloaders.

No, you didn't. You still didn't. Yes, contraception is cheaper than unwanted children. But my question was 'why do people need insurance to pay for it'? It is cheap. Why can't they pay for it themselves rather than mandating everyones insurance pay for it?

Because they're poor, SF. Students. Minimum wage workers.

This is the root of the problem. People don't understand poverty. The person earning $50,000/yr can't grasp what it's like to live on $20,000/yr. Or maybe they've forgotten what it's like to have to check what one has in their pocket before deciding on buying something.

If we can donate a few pennies a day for our fellow citizen to enjoy worry-free sex.....doesn't that give you a warm feeling? :D

You agenda is gun control....and you're using the 20 dead children and the emotion it creates to advance that agenda....why even deny it ?
Like our liberals admit, don't let a good crisis go by when you can exploit it to your political advantage....

Looks like you're another nutter if you believe discussing a way to avoid another tragedy is using the victims.

I don't want to pay for either.....its not my responsibility.......

Your unwanted children are still your responsibility....and if you refuse to be responsible, we'll take care of your kids, and you can go to prison where you
won't burden the rest of us beyond the cost of your incarceration....thats taxpayers money well spent.

Sure, pay $50,000 or more to incarcerate a person but don't give them a quarter of that to survive on welfare. Typical illogical, Repub thinking.

So a normal person cannot buy lead itself but can buy things made out of lead? I'm not sure I follow how that would affect anything. I mean, I can buy lead solder by the pound. Are you saying your tax wouldn't apply to lead solder, but other lead?

You are right, making bullets without a licence should be illegal.

Because they're poor, SF. Students. Minimum wage workers.

This is the root of the problem. People don't understand poverty. The person earning $50,000/yr can't grasp what it's like to live on $20,000/yr. Or maybe they've forgotten what it's like to have to check what one has in their pocket before deciding on buying something.

If we can donate a few pennies a day for our fellow citizen to enjoy worry-free sex.....doesn't that give you a warm feeling? :D

It isn't a mandate for the poor that we are discussing. It is a mandate that ALL insurance packages cover contraception. We have Medicaid for a reason. That is to cover the poor. No objections to having Medicaid cover contraception.

Back