Preppers and Nutters, the party is over.

People like Apple and Tom, who aren't American citizens, should be taxed excessively to post on American political boards. If they aren't willing to pay the tax, they should have their computers confiscated by the government. If they pay the tax and are allowed to post, and they post something which contradicts the US Constitution, they should lose their privileges to post, and repeated offenses should result in loss of their computers. If they say something offensive to Americans, there should also be a fine, and repeated offenses again, result in loss of their computers. We also should make it mandatory for any non-American to have to include a tag in every post which tells their actual name address and phone number, so we can enforce these policies.

how many of the founders were born outside the US?

I can tell it's going to be a long 4 years for you. I kind of feel bad that you have nothing but this sort of thing to throw at me, in the wake of all the bad shit which is yet to come. It's the kind of thing that could potentially cause you mental distress and make you a danger to society, so I think maybe we should implant a chip under your skin, so that we can track your movements. We wouldn't want you to go all Adam Lanza on us, would we?

please tell us when any of your predictions in the decade I have know you bore out?

how many of the founders were born outside the US?

Doesn't matter, they are all dead now. Besides, they couldn't foresee a time like today, when the world would be full of idiots and morons like we find here at JPP. I'm positive, if they had known, my idea is exactly what they would have written into the constitution!

Dixie when is it the right like you start admitting the shit you keep telling us will happen never happens?

I can tell it's going to be a long 4 years for you. I kind of feel bad that you have nothing but this sort of thing to throw at me, in the wake of all the bad shit which is yet to come. It's the kind of thing that could potentially cause you mental distress and make you a danger to society, so I think maybe we should implant a chip under your skin, so that we can track your movements. We wouldn't want you to go all Adam Lanza on us, would we?

You're confusing me with a right winger. You know, the doomsayers. The people who have started to dig their own graves and call them survival shelters. The people who watched the election results and kept shaking their head saying, "No. No, it can't be." And ended up with that glazed and dazed look in their eyes. Those are the folks you have to keep an eye on. Something short circuited in the gray matter and it's now operating on a temporary work-around.

When Wal-Mart pulls guns from its shelves, they know the tide is changing. Freely shooting and killing abortion doctors, homosexuals and blacks will not be replaced with protect yourself in your home; but let you child bring the gun to school, and you'll go to prison.

When Wal-Mart pulls guns from its shelves, they know the tide is changing. Freely shooting and killing abortion doctors, homosexuals and blacks will not be replaced with protect yourself in your home; but let you child bring the gun to school, and you'll go to prison.

Walmart pulled guns a few years ago. They just started selling AR15s this year, because its been the most popular rifle sold since 05. Their decision means squat.

Well fortunately, my child will never be near the moral cesspool you call public school. (and neither will my grandchildren.) I don't care if Wal-mart wants to make the capitalist decision to not sell guns, that's their right as a private business, as far as I am concerned. You anti-gun nutters have succeeded in emptying the shelves in almost every gun store around here, though. You wanted to get rid of the guns, and you certainly did, there are no more to be found.

For clarification sake, I will add, I do not condone shooting abortion doctors or blacks and homos, but I will assure you, if you come onto my property with the intention of taking my guns, you'll get a bullet through your head.

I watched an interview with one of his teachers the other day, so I would have to say, no. He was 20-years-old and out of high school, presumably. But again, this is a distraction from the discussion we were having, which you've been completely PWNED on.

He was home schooled. They kicked him of public school because of his anti-social behavior.

The Black Death lasted years. What quantity of supplies can people hoard? Do you have any idea the quantity of supplies needed for, say, a family of four? And if something did happen that required people to live in a shelter for, say, six months what happens after that?

The point being if an event occurs that requires people to live in a shelter for six months there will be nothing available at the end of six months. For example, with a catastrophe like Katrina or Long Island the people can have supplies but they only require them for a short period because there are supplies elsewhere. If it comes to the point where people have to live in a shelter for six months there won't be supplies elsewhere. They will have to grow food after the six months. That takes time. In other words it's not a matter of waiting out the six months and then everything returns to normal. They will need supplies to restart society. Seeds. Building tools. Farming equipment. Who the hell would want to be alive in a world like that? Endless misery.

Not for me. If a catastrophe of that magnitude struck I'd want to be the first to go. It's all about the quality of life.

"Not for me. If a catastrophe of that magnitude struck I'd want to be the first to go."

You're nothing but a chickenshit.

Back