Preppers and Nutters, the party is over.

Enough with cars & cell phones & swimming pools. These are all hopeless strawmen.

The gun is made is a weapon. These other things are not. What is panicking some on the NRA side right now is that America is in the middle of deciding that it no longer wants to be a "gun nation," or have something called a "gun culture."

America still wants to drive, and swim, and talk to their friends on cell phones.

Where I'm sitting, the hassle involved in you reloading after 10 shots isn't worth the harm that high capacity rounds can cause in the wrong hands.

And this is nothing more then you wanting to remove something from someone, only because of what a criminal might do with it.
Do you intend to have your car restricted on how fast it can go, only because of the fact that a criminal might steal it and harm someone while driving to fast or trying to escape the Police in a high speed chase?

Let me give you MY legitimate justification for 100 round magazines.... Because, whenever you and your anti-gun crowd come on my property to take my weapons, I can continue to shoot you in the head without having to reload or stop to change clips. I'm a marksman, which means I can shoot 100 of you in the head before I have to reload. That's a significant difference in time for me, because in the time it takes me to reload, I could have shot maybe 5-10 more of you in the head, and you would no longer pose a threat to my liberty.

Don't forget that it will be of great value, when the zombie apocalypse begins on 12/21/12.

Let me give you MY legitimate justification for 100 round magazines.... Because, whenever you and your anti-gun crowd come on my property to take my weapons, I can continue to shoot you in the head without having to reload or stop to change clips. I'm a marksman, which means I can shoot 100 of you in the head before I have to reload. That's a significant difference in time for me, because in the time it takes me to reload, I could have shot maybe 5-10 more of you in the head, and you would no longer pose a threat to my liberty.

People are so tough on the internet!

It's impressive.

Enough with cars & cell phones & swimming pools. These are all hopeless strawmen.

The gun is made is a weapon. These other things are not. What is panicking some on the NRA side right now is that America is in the middle of deciding that it no longer wants to be a "gun nation," or have something called a "gun culture."

America still wants to drive, and swim, and talk to their friends on cell phones.
not all of america is deciding. that's the problem. YOU may decide that america is no longer a gun nation, but the price is going to be very high.

What is a gun nut, some ask. Well, one example is, or rather was, Ms. Lanza. Not only did she enjoy collecting guns and having them in her house when a mentally ill person lived there but took that mentally ill person shooting so she could train him. That is one example of a gun nut or nutter. (I love that word.)

Question: If a person gave a mentally ill individual a gun, which obviously Ms. Lanza did if she took him shooting and trained him, would the person be responsible if the individual killed someone?

You and other fuckwits keep stating that she was training her son and have yet to provide a single thing to support your asinine projection.

Question: If fuckewits keep repeating the same unsupported lies over and over, just to push their agenda, should they be publically bitch slapped?

But you go ahead and keep being part of the group that is dragging the bodies of 20 dead children, through the streets; just because it fits your agenda.

Oooh! Oooh!

See what I mean by my "tough" comment previously?

I swear, I am impressed.
I personally don't care to impress you, onceler. i'm simply telling you that your gun ban desires will come at a high price. YOU personally might not ever be affected, but others will. I know you're not concerned with the plight of others though, you've made it plainly clear it's only about what you want.

Oh my God Dixie, this is such a beautiful CHristmas message. It is as if Baby Jesus came down from heaven itself to write this? Could it be? It brought tears to my eyes. I am only sorry I did not see this before I sent out my Christmas cards. How I would have loved to have this touching message imprinted into my beautiful global peace cards, with maybe a picture of Baby Jesus in one corner, and a picture of 100 bullet-ridden heads in the other.

I am going to post a song that I feel goes with this post so well. It has always been one of my favorite Christmas songs, and it always touches my heart kinda like your special Christmas message does. Be right back.

Just an FYI, all the people who already own AR-15's will still own them if a new law goes into effect saying that they can't buy hi-cap magazines. It may be that they'll ban certain types of "assault weapon" but the reality is there are less cosmetically dangerous-looking firearms with the same capabilities that will not be banned.

I'll bet with this conversation going on firearms sales have tripled their normal amount... Because what you have before the law passes will still be yours after the law passes.

Because of the comments and desires of the fuckwits on here; I've decided to buy yet another gun, after the first of the year.
Will probably try to do it through a private seller, so there's no paperwork.

I'd agree with you on the car. However nobody has ever used a TV or a 4 bedroom house as a tool to murder somebody else. I've never seen a multiple murder where the murderer clubbed all the victims with a house or TV.

A car is a more efficient means than even a gun to kill people. Shoot.. a 97 year old man hitting the wrong pedal on accident killed almost as many people as this Newtown killer did, imagine if he'd been trying to kill people.

On the TV, you would be wrong.
I don't remember the case or when it happened; but there was a story where a guy deliberatly dropped a TV out of a window, and killed a guy who had been seeing his girlfriend, behind his back.

I personally don't care to impress you, onceler. i'm simply telling you that your gun ban desires will come at a high price. YOU personally might not ever be affected, but others will. I know you're not concerned with the plight of others though, you've made it plainly clear it's only about what you want.

Please. What are the plans, then? To just start shooting people?

I don't think guns will ever be "banned." But I do think that a lot of Americans are tired of the country's gun culture, and the sway it has over Washington. There will never be a tyrant here that you'll band together with your neighbors to vanquish. It's all just some strange subculture that I'll never understand, like the folks on the DCS special last night getting all ready for the zombie apocolypse.

On the TV, you would be wrong.
I don't remember the case or when it happened; but there was a story where a guy deliberatly dropped a TV out of a window, and killed a guy who had been seeing his girlfriend, behind his back.

Not multiple-murder. I'm still right.

Please. What are the plans, then? To just start shooting people?

I don't think guns will ever be "banned." But I do think that a lot of Americans are tired of the country's gun culture, and the sway it has over Washington. There will never be a tyrant here that you'll band together with your neighbors to vanquish. It's all just some strange subculture that I'll never understand, like the folks on the DCS special last night getting all ready for the zombie apocolypse.
I already posted the most likely scenario in another thread. i've posted the same scenario a few times throughout the last year. look them up.

Yes apple. The mom enabled the crime, by providing the guns, ammo and training.

Say, maybe we should ban mothers:palm:

Or have regulations in place that prohibit gun ownership by people who have mentally ill living in their home. But I wouldn't expect gun nutters to consider regulations.

Oh my God Dixie, this is such a beautiful CHristmas message. It is as if Baby Jesus came down from heaven itself to write this? Could it be? It brought tears to my eyes. I am only sorry I did not see this before I sent out my Christmas cards. How I would have loved to have this touching message imprinted into my beautiful global peace cards, with maybe a picture of Baby Jesus in one corner, and a picture of 100 bullet-ridden heads in the other.

I am going to post a song that I feel goes with this post so well. It has always been one of my favorite Christmas songs, and it always touches my heart kinda like your special Christmas message does. Be right back.

Why don't you tell everyone how willing you are to drag the bodies of 20 dead children, through the streets, just to promote your agenda?

Or have regulations in place that prohibit gun ownership by people who have mentally ill living in their home. But I wouldn't expect gun nutters to consider regulations.
so you denounce the basic incarceration of mentally ill people because that's cruel. it's better to have family take care of them, just so long as they surrender some of their other rights?

Back