Preppers and Nutters, the party is over.

Why don't you tell everyone how willing you are to drag the bodies of 20 dead children, through the streets, just to promote your agenda?

Biggest misconception going right now.

There is such anger about this incident, that I don't think people on the "gun" side will ever get. People are sick & tired of this shite. If there is one thing that just about everyone in America wants to do, it's to be able to put their kids on a school bus with a good feeling that they'll see them at the end of the school day. It's the bare minimum that most people ask.

It's not - hey, what a great excuse to push our agenda! It's just being sick and tired, and that's all.

Or have regulations in place that prohibit gun ownership by people who have mentally ill living in their home. But I wouldn't expect gun nutters to consider regulations.

But that forbid anyone who has a liberal living in their home, from owning a firearm.
Are you also promoting that people who have someone mentally ill, living in their homes, from owning a car? Seeing as how they might gain access to it and kill someone.

There is such anger about this incident, that I don't think people on the "gun" side will ever get. People are sick & tired of this shite. If there is one thing that just about everyone in America wants to do, it's to be able to put their kids on a school bus with a good feeling that they'll see them at the end of the school day. It's the bare minimum that most people ask.

It's not - hey, what a great excuse to push our agenda! It's just being sick and tired, and that's all.
the other biggest misconception right now is thinking that a large portion of parents don't want more people armed at schools to protect their kids.

And getting rid of the AR-15 won't do that. Hiring somebody to protect them will be the most efficient means to ensure their safety.

The idea that a cop in the school will make it better sucks, they'll be carefully watching to "bust" kids for things. I want somebody there whose only job is to protect kids like somebody hired to protect our scumbag politicians.

No, I said multiple murders. This sentence makes it pretty clear: I've never seen a multiple murder where the murderer clubbed all the victims with a house or TV.

But that was after your first comment:

I'd agree with you on the car. However nobody has ever used a TV or a 4 bedroom house as a tool to murder somebody else. I've never seen a multiple murder where the murderer clubbed all the victims with a house or TV.

A car is a more efficient means than even a gun to kill people. Shoot.. a 97 year old man hitting the wrong pedal on accident killed almost as many people as this Newtown killer did, imagine if he'd been trying to kill people.

And didn't a girl named Dorothy drop a house on Darla's sister?
:chesh:

Where I'm sitting, the hassle involved in you reloading after 10 shots isn't worth the harm that high capacity rounds can cause in the wrong hands.

Do you think the "wrong hands" will do without the high capacity magazines? Also, the assumption that every gun owner is a potential mass murderer is simply ridiculous.

Then stop dancing around the questions and explain how a "ban" would have prevented this?

Then stop dancing around the questions and explain how a "ban" would have prevented this?

Who is saying that?

I think people have a "kitchen sink" approach right now. Get rid of weapons that allow for mass killing, improve what we do for mental health, make school zones safer, be more vigilant for warning signs....ANYTHING. Whatever we can do is what I think most want to do right now.

The idea that we are responsible for what this guy did is the first problem of all this. He was a nutjob, one that wasn't even seeking help at all. This woman got nearly $300,000 per year in alimony. She could afford the help this kid needed, but apparently had no urge to even seek it out. If he never had an AR-15, his two handguns had the same capacity in their two magazines as the AR-15, the result would be the same and we'd probably still be talking about worthless cosmetic laws to get rid of something that won't solve the problem.

Bad people wanting to do bad things will not stop because they don't have an AR-15. However one person with the will and training to stop him could have stopped him.

We need to work on getting help for nutjobs, and protection for our kids. Facing off about the AR-15 or other "assault weapons" is nonsense cosmetic feel good legislation that solves nothing.

She could afford the help this kid needed, but apparently had no urge to even seek it out.

Reports now are, she WAS trying... she was hampered by laws passed to prohibit involuntary commitment. It's nearly impossible to have someone committed against their will these days, unless they have done harm to themselves or others and it has been reported to authorities.

Reports now are, she WAS trying... she was hampered by laws passed to prohibit involuntary commitment. It's nearly impossible to have someone committed against their will these days, unless they have done harm to themselves or others and it has been reported to authorities.
unless you're a JBT. Then it's damned easy to get involuntarily committed, thanks to libs and cons.

You and other fuckwits keep stating that she was training her son and have yet to provide a single thing to support your asinine projection.

Question: If fuckewits keep repeating the same unsupported lies over and over, just to push their agenda, should they be publically bitch slapped?

But you go ahead and keep being part of the group that is dragging the bodies of 20 dead children, through the streets; just because it fits your agenda.

The neighbors said she took her son shooting. In any case she had guns in the house that were available to a mentally ill individual.

The neighbors said she took her son shooting. In any case she had guns in the house that were available to a mentally ill individual.

What evidence do you have that she was not equally nutjobbery? The idea of adjoining bedrooms... There was something wrong going on in that place, and it wasn't just the thoughts inside the nutter kid's head.

I mean, she's at the bars talking about the kid and how she was "losing him", but never tried to get him help?

It seems like there might have been complimentary neuroses going on.

But that forbid anyone who has a liberal living in their home, from owning a firearm.
Are you also promoting that people who have someone mentally ill, living in their homes, from owning a car? Seeing as how they might gain access to it and kill someone.

I'm not sure how a mentally ill individual could drive through a classroom and kill 16 children.

What evidence do you have that she was not equally nutjobbery? The idea of adjoining bedrooms... There was something wrong going on in that place, and it wasn't just the thoughts inside the nutter kid's head.

I mean, she's at the bars talking about the kid and how she was "losing him", but never tried to get him help?

It seems like there might have been complimentary neuroses going on.

I agree. She was a nutter. And this was a person qualified to home school, as well.

Back