Preppers and Nutters, the party is over.

Do you think the "wrong hands" will do without the high capacity magazines? Also, the assumption that every gun owner is a potential mass murderer is simply ridiculous.

No one appears to be making that assumption but you. And, yes, I believe that outlawing high capacity magazines will make them substantially more difficult to obtain.

Who is saying that?

I think people have a "kitchen sink" approach right now. Get rid of weapons that allow for mass killing, improve what we do for mental health, make school zones safer, be more vigilant for warning signs....ANYTHING. Whatever we can do is what I think most want to do right now.

Nice talking points; but could you clarify what you mean by "weapons that allow for mass killing"?

No one appears to be making that assumption but you. And, yes, I believe that outlawing high capacity magazines will make them substantially more difficult to obtain.

With 10,000,000+ in supply? And with a sudden demand that would EASILY be met by people such as myself, for profit?

Reports now are, she WAS trying... she was hampered by laws passed to prohibit involuntary commitment. It's nearly impossible to have someone committed against their will these days, unless they have done harm to themselves or others and it has been reported to authorities.

And you can lay that wreath right at the feet of the liberals and the ACLU.

Biggest misconception going right now.

There is such anger about this incident, that I don't think people on the "gun" side will ever get. People are sick & tired of this shite. If there is one thing that just about everyone in America wants to do, it's to be able to put their kids on a school bus with a good feeling that they'll see them at the end of the school day. It's the bare minimum that most people ask.

It's not - hey, what a great excuse to push our agenda! It's just being sick and tired, and that's all.

So you support the Patriot Act?

The neighbors said she took her son shooting. In any case she had guns in the house that were available to a mentally ill individual.

I love that how you now change it to what she had in her home; after losing your ass on your ASSumption of her teaching her son.

When you took your kids for a car ride, were you always teaching them how to drive; because maybe she took him with her, to keep an eye on him.
Plus your definition of "available" really is wide reaching.

Not my move. The government's move and those SWAT guys like a little excitement. You'll be little more than a video game at the local amusement store.
seems that they thought the same thing of matthew steward in utah as well. having combat experience and qualifying expert with weapons probably makes me better. I notice that you aren't volunteering to take my guns though.

I'm not sure how a mentally ill individual could drive through a classroom and kill 16 children.

I wasn't aware that the children were being forced to spend their entire lives inside the classroom and were never allowed to be outside.

Plus I don't believe any firearms were used to kill these children.

oklahoma_city_01.jpg

I wish I had access to all the "information" that you apperently do.

But you go ahead and continue to be part of the group that is dragging the bodies of 20 dead children through the streets, just to promote your agenda.

Last edited:
I love that how you now change it to what she had in her home; after losing your ass on your ASSumption of her teaching her son.

When you took your kids for a car ride, were you always teaching them how to drive; because maybe she took him with her, to keep an eye on him.
Plus your definition of "available" really is wide reaching.

I said what the neighbors reported. She loved guns and took her son with her.

When my kids went for a car ride they didn't sit behind the wheel and drive and I didn't leave the keys available for them to take. Get a grip, Freedom.

seems that they thought the same thing of matthew steward in utah as well. having combat experience and qualifying expert with weapons probably makes me better. I notice that you aren't volunteering to take my guns though.

Nobody said anything about taking them. We're talking about restrictions. Try to focus.

I wasn't aware that the children were being forced to spend their entire lives inside the classroom and were never allowed to be outside.
I wish I had access to all the "information" that you apperently do.

I guess you never heard they were in a classroom when the shooting took place.

But you go ahead and continue to be part of the group that is dragging the bodies of 20 dead children through the streets, just to promote your agenda.

Dragging? Maybe just quietly put them in the ground and forget it all happened?

Nobody said anything about taking them. We're talking about restrictions. Try to focus.

Like what? What sort of 'restriction' should there be? I keep hearing all the statists say this or that, but damned if they know anything that they actually want. Emotion is their only argument, and it is a poor argument. Substance, logic, and reason, can, will and rightly SHOULD triumph over the tidal wave of emotion and illogical fallacy that has been literally vomited up in the past few days.

I said what the neighbors reported. She loved guns and took her son with her.

When my kids went for a car ride they didn't sit behind the wheel and drive and I didn't leave the keys available for them to take. Get a grip, Freedom.

Unless the neighbors went with her, all they truly know is that he went with her.

Thanks for admitting that just because he went with her, doesn't mean she was teaching him anything about shooting.
You also continue to fail, by asserting that she made the guns available to him.

If someone steals your car and runs over someone; are you responsible, since you made your car "available" to the criminal?

Back