President Trump Tells Social Justice Warrior Eagles To Stuff It

The celebration goes on..the Eagle's loss...
(gee, they could have taken a knee in the Oval office...missed opportunity...lol)

Good. Fuck em. They hate the police, and their ratings are dropping. Good thing the NFL woke up and realized SJWism is bad for ratings.

fwiw, no Eagles knelt last season during the national anthem

This from CNN
"The Philadelphia Eagles are unable to come to the White House with their full team to be celebrated tomorrow," Trump said in a statement. "They disagree with their President because he insists that they proudly stand for the National Anthem, hand on heart, in honor of the great men and women of our military and the people of our country. The Eagles wanted to send a smaller delegation, but the 1,000 fans planning to attend the event deserve better."
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/04/politics/trump-eagles-nfl/index.html

Looks like the Eagles sending only a few players was a slap to the president so he said ( I paraphrase) screw you if all can't attend then none shall attend.

They didn't burn the flag, you moron.. They knelt which is an act of reverence and fealty.

Hey Einstein I didn't say a word about flag burning! But since you bring it up burning the flag isn't the only display of disdain shown towards symbols of this country. Clearly you are so stupid you can't see that I was talking about all such demonstrations not just the kneeling.

Don't agree with Trump on this one. He has a chance to take the high road and invite the entire team and let the ones who choose not to show up would look childish. I think he misplayed this. He should not disinvite folks.

If I'm not mistaken he did invite the whole team.

Back