President Trump will be interviewed by Elon Musk TONIGHT at 8 pm Eastern on đť•Ź

None of them were assigned to that. But I see you’ve been instructed to parrot that lie. And you have another parrot right here with you on JPP. Stupidity loves company.
But, but, but Willie Brown told him it was true!

Did this Washington Post “reporter” just ask
@PressSec
if the Biden regime could INTERVENE and stop Trump’s interview with
@elonmusk
on 𝕏?!“I think that misinformation on Twitter is not just a campaign issue...it's an America issue...What role does the White House or the President have? Any sort of stopping that, or stopping the spread of that or intervening?”WTF?

Elon and Trump are just holding a simple conversation on X and the entire world is acting like a meteor is about to fall out of the sky.The EU sent Musk a letter.The White House Press Corps is asking the White House to intervene.This is how I know the polls showing him losing to Kamala are fake.If he was losing, they wouldn’t care.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The public polls certainly are fiction, and the Overlords certainly have no intention of allowing us to have free minds.

Every campaign including Trumps campaign sends out dozens of these a day to donors. Dozens. I’m sure I got this one at some point today. This is what you’ve got Ziggy? Really? Too funny.
He's doing this in order to beg Musk for the promised tens of millions of dollars that he has now backtracked from

Musk does an interview with Trump and the left starts spitting hairballs.

I doubt anyone would care if Soros did an interview with Harris. Of course, she wouldn't show up anyway.

Back