President Trump will be interviewed by Elon Musk TONIGHT at 8 pm Eastern on š•

So mean, so partisan, so hilarious! Thanks for posting the link.

"Former President Donald Trump had loudly trumpeted a planned Monday night interview with Musk that would stream on X. But much like the disastrous X-platformed launch of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantisā€™ presidential campaign, the Musk/Trump interview failed to launch, leaving social media users laughing at the collective incompetence."
Karma can be a beotch:

"In May 2023, when DeSantis' presidential campaign premiered with a glitch-tastic interview with Musk on what was then called Twitter, Trump mocked the debacle, writing on social media: ā€œWow! The DeSanctus TWITTER launch is a DISASTER! His whole campaign will be a disaster. WATCH!ā€

On behalf of DeSantis, allow me to say this: HAH!"

Trump repeats same talking points during Musk interview - but the former presidentā€™s ā€˜lispā€™ steals the show​

ā€˜Did Trump pause campaign rallies because of this massive lisp he has on this Twitter interview with Elon?ā€™ one X user posted.​

It happened at the end of a bullshitting session when he was POTUS. I think it happened when he tried to say 'God Bless The U.S.A.'

It seemed as if his dental work failed.

Trump repeats same talking points during Musk interview - but the former presidentā€™s ā€˜lispā€™ steals the show​

ā€˜Did Trump pause campaign rallies because of this massive lisp he has on this Twitter interview with Elon?ā€™ one X user posted.​

What would cause him to start lisping and slurring his words? A stroke?

A stroke would be hard to cover up, but he has been strangely behind doors lately.

The most benign possibility is new dentures. Could be a lot of things, including drugs. HE seemed unaware of it.
I was thinking micro-strokes.

Dentures would be a good possibility. Medication is another. I'm listening to it now.

Far and away, their opinion pieces lean Right. Just as the Wall St. Journal is considered a Left Wing publication, their opinion pieces are always Right leaning.

USA Today does typically offer dissenting views for their opinion pieces, which might be why most of what is linked from USA today leans Right.
USA TODAY
AllSides Media Bias Ratingā„¢: Lean Left https://www.allsides.com/news-source/usa-today-media-bias
Success!!

Pesky details....
From two different sources now. lol.
Well I guess Althea is entitled to his opinion.

Reactions: TOP
A stroke would be hard to cover up, but he has been strangely behind doors lately.

The most benign possibility is new dentures. Could be a lot of things, including drugs. HE seemed unaware of it.
A former classmateā€™s son is actually Trump and Melaniaā€™s dentist.

Reactions: TOP
Back