President Trump will be interviewed by Elon Musk TONIGHT at 8 pm Eastern on 𝕏

You KNOW it's bad when Right wing USA Today kicks you in the balls.

So mean, so partisan, so hilarious! Thanks for posting the link.

"Former President Donald Trump had loudly trumpeted a planned Monday night interview with Musk that would stream on X. But much like the disastrous X-platformed launch of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ presidential campaign, the Musk/Trump interview failed to launch, leaving social media users laughing at the collective incompetence."

You KNOW it's bad when Right wing USA Today kicks you in the balls.

USA Today – Bias and Credibility

Overall, we rate USA Today Left-Center Biased based on editorial positions that slightly favor the left.

I listened to all of it. That’s your candidate? Embarrassing. I loved when Trump said something to Putin about not invading Ukraine and according to Trump ‘he said no way and I said way’. Then he talked about Biden saying ‘stupid words out of his stupid face’. Middle school stuff. He’s just fucking weird as hell and Musk is a fucking moron. He made some statements about the economy that a high school Econ teacher would have laughed at. Sublime. Pretty sure no undecided voters heard that and said ‘that’s my guy’.

Trump repeats same talking points during Musk interview - but the former president’s ‘lisp’ steals the show​

‘Did Trump pause campaign rallies because of this massive lisp he has on this Twitter interview with Elon?’ one X user posted.

I listened to all of it. That’s your candidate? Embarrassing. I loved when Trump said something to Putin about not invading Ukraine and according to Trump ‘he said no way and I said way’. Then he talked about Biden saying ‘stupid words out of his stupid face’. Middle school stuff. He’s just fucking weird as hell and Musk is a fucking moron. He made some statements about the economy that a high school Econ teacher would have laughed at. Sublime. Pretty sure no undecided voters heard that and said ‘that’s my guy’.
I listened into Kamala's interview.......oh wait! :rofl2:

• Haha
Reactions: TOP
So mean, so partisan, so hilarious! Thanks for posting the link.

"Former President Donald Trump had loudly trumpeted a planned Monday night interview with Musk that would stream on X. But much like the disastrous X-platformed launch of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ presidential campaign, the Musk/Trump interview failed to launch, leaving social media users laughing at the collective incompetence."
The vast majority of opinion pieces from USA today lean Right.

This was a real joy to read.

The vast majority of opinion pieces from USA today lean Right.

This was a real joy to read.
Truly!

This forum makes me happy, reading the frantic, panicked anti-Harris/Walz posts about how horrible they are. Meanwhile, both continue to rise in the polls on both the national and the swing state levels. Apparently Fox's screams about "Danger! Danger!" are not resonating with Americans anymore. People are sick and tired of #TRE45ON's tired grievances and negativity and long for the positivity that Harris-Walz are bringing.

MAGAT tears are delicious.

USA Today – Bias and Credibility

Overall, we rate USA Today Left-Center Biased based on editorial positions that slightly favor the left.

Far and away, their opinion pieces lean Right. Just as the Wall St. Journal is considered a Left Wing publication, their opinion pieces are always Right leaning.

USA Today does typically offer dissenting views for their opinion pieces, which might be why most of what is linked from USA today leans Right.

Back