Privelege Grant

tsuke

Hi guys,

First off yes this is a shameless plug and if I break any forum rules I apologize.

As many of you know I like the idea of a secondary education but think that taking on massive student debt to get it is counterproductive to the economy as a whole.

I would like to advertise a new scholarship opening up https://privilegegrant.com/

Like many scholarships limited by race , gender, or sexual orientation this scholarship is open to straight white males.
The initial target is a grant of 250000 to 8 straight white males for the next schoolyear.

While there are many other scholarships for other groups this demographic does not really have any scholarships reserved exclusively for them.

Donations or support or any help you can give will be most welcome :)

Thank you.

This is the racist site you were looking for grand wizard!

? its a scholarship?

just some facts although i have no idea why you would call this racist.

Right now males comprise 43% of college enrollees. We support equality so this scholarship aims to get more underpriveleged males enrolled.

While it is true that this scholarship could have been pledged to blacks , asians, etc the reality is no one scholarship can do everything. Since there are already other scholarships aimed at those groups this one aims to even the playing field by offering scholarships for whites.

Hopefully we can achieve equal representation in college between males and females.

Last edited:
? its a scholarship?

just some facts although i have no idea why you would call this racist.

Right now males comprise 43% of college enrollees. We support equality so this scholarship aims to get more underpriveleged males enrolled.

While it is true that this scholarship could have been pledged to blacks , asians, etc the reality is no one scholarship can do everything. Since there are already other scholarships aimed at those groups this one aims to even the playing field by offering scholarships for whites.

Hopefully we can achieve equal representation in college between males and females.

How much are your klan dues these days?

You mean klan indoctrination!

the grant has no specific colleges. I mean its only 8 people so it makes no sense to restrict it to a single course. Therers plenty of schools with plenty of different specialties so the grant winners can pick any college they like.

Back