Privelege Grant

people like me and dr martin luther king are always silenced when we speak up for equality ;__;

YOU SO FUNNY!

obama-laughing1.jpg

You are a dumb klansman too stupid and poor to understand white privilege

like i mentioned males are underrepresented in college thats just statistics. 57% are female and 43% male. Thats 14 points and the trend is not in the direction of equality. There are multiple scholarships for any ethnic group but none for the caucasian one so it makes sense to set one up for male white folk :)

Do rich white (or even black,, asian , etc) people have privilege? Yes. But not all whites are rich most are poor. White males deserve a shot at college too.

like i mentioned males are underrepresented in college thats just statistics. 57% are female and 43% male. Thats 14 points and the trend is not in the direction of equality. There are multiple scholarships for any ethnic group but none for the caucasian one so it makes sense to set one up for male white folk :)

Do rich white (or even black,, asian , etc) people have privilege? Yes. But not all whites are rich most are poor. White males deserve a shot at college too.

I got a gov grant to go, so I'd be hard pressed to disagree

Back