Privelege Grant

I'm wondering why you inserted the word "straight" before "white males" in all your posts. That is never mentioned on the website and in fact, Yiannopolous is a gay man. Do you have a problem with gays or did you just think nobody would notice?

As I understand it the scholarship was for straight males :) if its for gay white males that would be ok too :)

Yes Milo is a gay man with a fetish for black guys.

It's still a money-making business. Maybe statistics have shown that women are more likely than men to stick it out the entire four years, thus keeping that tuition rolling in.

Which is why we even the playing field by giving a scholarship to white males (gay or straight) so we can have gender equality in campuses :)

After all your more likely to stick it out if you have the funding too.

Budding racists can't possibly compete honestly in the arena of ideas, so it's only natural that older racists provide some sort of "scholarship" that might allow the newly indoctrinated "proto-racists" to go out into the hallowed halls of higher learning and attempt to influence other young, impressionable minds.

You mean like the United Negro College Fund? I can't help it that blacks can't do it own their own merits and have to use things like affirmative action to think they are equal.

I'm not here to educate you
I'm here to laugh in your face

im sorry to say this but you are sexist! :(

The data is there. Males are 43% of the college population and females are 57%. Thats a 14 point difference and the trend is towards more gender inequality.

As a social justice warrior it is my duty to try and correct any inequalities I see in society and the inequality here is plain for everyone to see. There are already plenty of scholarships available exclusively to women but very few available to men.

We cant be blinded by our own prejudices and we have to look at society as it actually is. Hopefully with this scholarship for white males and other scholarships that will be set up in the future we can move towards a country with no gender bias in college.

and you should be applauded for your hard work :) you anecdotal evidence aside I dont see why there should be no scholarships for white males as there is a severe imbalance between males and females in college. This grant is just doing its (small) part to put equality in our society.

More opportunities for education can only lead to good things :)

I get that most people believe in Bernie Sanders message that "white people dont know what it is like to be poor" but the reality is poverty knows no race and affects all segments of the population.

My whiter than your ass cheeks son has a scholarship for 100% tuition because he has a big brain. Sorry Whitey doesn't give a fuck about his retarded redheaded step children. Go live in a guano cave you stormfront reject.

My whiter than your ass cheeks son has a scholarship for 100% tuition because he has a big brain. Sorry Whitey doesn't give a fuck about his retarded redheaded step children. Go live in a guano cave you stormfront reject.

;___; why are you so sexist we just want equality. Your child is smart great. But other children may not be as smart and need the advantage of a scholarship for their racial group. Blacks, mexicans, females, asians, and native americans all have scholarships exclusively for them ;___;

;___; why are you so sexist we just want equality. Your child is smart great. But other children may not be as smart and need the advantage of a scholarship for their racial group. Blacks, mexicans, females, asians, and native americans all have scholarships exclusively for them ;___;

Vote Bernie retard.

Back