Pro-lifers

OCA

I'm interested in knowing how many of you have adopted problematic(both child and parental) newborns and how many?

I'm a put your money where your mouth is type.

do you voluntarily pay more in taxes because you believe our government is underfunded? That is a good way to put your money where your mouth is.

do you voluntarily pay more in taxes because you believe our government is underfunded? That is a good way to put your money where your mouth is.

Nope, I pay my fair share and not a penny more and that is what i'm expected to do like every other lawabiding American so your analogy is, well, ridiculous to say the least. On top of that i'm not out protesting for people to stop paying taxes so............hell your response was so fucking crazy that i'm at a loss for words now.

Nope, I pay my fair share and not a penny more and that is what i'm expected to do like every other lawabiding American so your analogy is, well, ridiculous to say the least.

Tell that to the homeless people dying, or the kids that aren't getting adequette education, or the people that can't afford their rent or the people that don't have a job that you "did your part"

If you really believe that these are big important issues you would do more. Not the bare minimum.

On top of that i'm not out protesting for people to stop paying taxes so...........

that's not what i suggested.

Tell that to the homeless people dying, or the kids that aren't getting adequette education, or the people that can't afford their rent or the people that don't have a job that you "did your part"

If you really believe that these are big important issues you would do more. Not the bare minimum.

that's not what i suggested.

Bare minimum? Are you suggesting that a middle classer like myself pay more in taxes? In fact I pay at a higher rate than Mitt Romney and he's a multimillionaire so I might say that I did in fact pay more than my fair share..........................in fact that is my position....I paid more than my fair share.

But anyway back to the original topic:any of the professed pro-lifers(and i'm new here, maybe there aren't any of those nuts around) here adopt any newborns lately to save them from the clinic?

this is what the sociopathic do.

they claim if you haven't personally solved the issue yourself then you should not talk about the issue.

its bullshit clap trap.

They just don't want people helped

Actually, a sociopath would take an innocent life and not give a damn (until too damn late).

So how many have you adopted or are you content with an unwanted child being born, a child being born to a drug addicted mother or a child being born into a cycle of abject poverty just so long as it is given birth to?

Well, if Kathy Bates' token Democrat had her way, the Super Bowl winning Michael Oher would have been spared the ghetto by being mercifully slaughtered. Instead, a Republican family adopted him and she got to tutor hum so he could play football, go to a shitty university, and play for a great NFL team.

Bare minimum? Are you suggesting that a middle classer like myself pay more in taxes? In fact I pay at a higher rate than Mitt Romney and he's a multimillionaire so I might say that I did in fact pay more than my fair share..........................in fact that is my position....I paid more than my fair share.

But anyway back to the original topic:any of the professed pro-lifers(and i'm new here, maybe there aren't any of those nuts around) here adopt any newborns lately to save them from the clinic?

No chance you paid a higher effective tax rate than Romney

Well, if Kathy Bates' token Democrat had her way, the Super Bowl winning Michael Oher would have been spared the ghetto by being mercifully slaughtered. Instead, a Republican family adopted him and she got to tutor hum so he could play football, go to a shitty university, and play for a great NFL team.

1. For every Michael Over there are 10000 others who stay.in the ghetto.

2. Are you saying that Republicans don't have abortions?

I am referring specifically to your "put your money where your mouth is" declaration. If you really cared about those issues you would do more. You have chosen at some point to draw the line.

they claim if you haven't personally solved the issue yourself then you should not talk about the issue.

where did I say he should not talk about the issue? He said put your money where your mouth is, I asked him if he has voluntarily put more of his money towards helping the downtrodden. He pretends to care about certain issues, but wont put his money where his mouth is unless other people do it as well.

If he REALLY cared, his help wouldn't be contingent upon other peoples participation.

I am referring specifically to your "put your money where your mouth is" declaration. If you really cared about those issues you would do more. You have chosen at some point to draw the line.

where did I say he should not talk about the issue? He said put your money where your mouth is, I asked him if he has voluntarily put more of his money towards helping the downtrodden. He pretends to care about certain issues, but wont put his money where his mouth is unless other people do it as well.

If he REALLY cared, his help wouldn't be contingent upon other peoples participation.

So....is it safe to say that Conservatives don't give a shit at all? They keep wanting to reduce the "bare minimum", ya know?

And if you want to add me into the discussion....I volunteer with the Red Cross, and I volunteer at my place of employment to take people out on trips and into my home on my own time.

So Atilla.....what you got?

1. For every Michael Over there are 10000 others who stay.in the ghetto.

2. Are you saying that Republicans don't have abortions?

Only if they're shitty people.

I should also point out that this whole argument of "we're saving them from a life of poverty" means you have a pretty low opinion not just of human life, but of poor people.

I'm interested in knowing how many of you have adopted problematic(both child and parental) newborns and how many?

I'm a put your money where your mouth is type.

We are around 18 posts in now and there have been a couple of attempts to de-rail your thread, a signature of the Right Wingers in this Forum. If they can't debate you, they will try to de-rail the thread. In fact your very first response from a Right Banger was an attempt to de-rail.

On abortion, I tend to think that there are measures that could be taken to end Abortion as a necessity and eventually ban it except for rape, incest etc. But no one wants to hear that.

Holding standards on imperfect people and letting a child suffer is ignorance.

Back