Pro-lifers

This must explain why there are so many liberals, in those inner cities, spreading the word about personal responsibility, when it comes to sexual relationships.

OH-WAIT, that's not what they're doing.

Personal responsibility...........lol.........ship set sail

Quicker than starving to death....don't forget that not only does your side want these kids to be born without exception....they also want to take away Social Programs that keep those kids fed and housed.

Combine the two ideologies...in other words....if your side gets their way that's what we'll be facing.

Seems pretty twisted to me.

arguments do appear twisted when you start lying about things......such as the position of conservatives.....

What euphenism? It is a choice. Don't like abortion? Don't have 1.

George Zimmerman was playing cops and robbers only he wasn't a cop and Trayvon wasn't a robber.

The only reason that Trayvon wasn't a robber, is because Zimmerman was armed and was able to stop Trayvon from assaulting him and then robbing him.
Probably saved others in the neighborhood from being victimized by Trayvon.

The only reason that Trayvon wasn't a robber, is because Zimmerman was armed and was able to stop Trayvon from assaulting him and then robbing him.
Probably saved others in the neighborhood from being victimized by Trayvon.

Right, with his skittles and ice tea.............lol....................what a fucking tool.

I wonder how many of the 50 million dead since 72 would have opted not to have one.....

Doesn't matter, you think things are shitty now........add another 50 million onto the rolls...............it is what it is..........its the law of the land according to SCOTUS.

Doesn't matter, you think things are shitty now........add another 50 million onto the rolls...............it is what it is..........its the law of the land according to SCOTUS.

oh wait...now it DOESN'T matter what people would choose?.....it only matters what SCOTUS chooses?......such inconsistency....

so on a scale of democracy from 1-10, you are in favor of 0........

I was completely in favor of the people's vote in Cali. and unless you are completely and not just half brain dead like I think you are you know I was vehemently opposed to queer marriage but when you are you are beat.....why keep fighting against stuff you can never win? On social issues conservatism has lost the war, its over.

I was completely in favor of the people's vote in Cali. and unless you are completely and not just half brain dead like I think you are you know I was vehemently opposed to queer marriage but when you are you are beat.....why keep fighting against stuff you can never win? On social issues conservatism has lost the war, its over.

apparently we lost the war over killing unborn children in 72.....not about ready to stop fighting that war, either....

arguments do appear twisted when you start lying about things......such as the position of conservatives.....

You ought to know about lying....you're the master.

But I am not lying....who are the people on here that want to cut welfare, unemployment, get rid of minimum wages, food stamps, Medicaid, Social Security? It certainly isn't progressives.

You ought to know about lying....you're the master.

But I am not lying....who are the people on here that want to cut welfare, unemployment, get rid of minimum wages, food stamps, Medicaid, Social Security? It certainly isn't progressives.

I haven't seen anyone make those charges except liberalss accusing conservatives falsely........

Back