Pro-Trump signs spotted outside would-be assassin's home: witnesses

You arent very good at this. Then again how could you be? You arent bright enuff to understand how daft you are. Thats always been the thing with the lower to middle IQ types,....they dont know what they are. They think they are something they are not because they do not have the mental horsepower to understand the difference. I will enjoy my time here with you as short as we both know it will be. You will MAYBE make a few days after Biden is soundly defeated in November. After that you will go dark,...POOF,.......just gone! ;) :cool: :cool:
Keep dreaming. I'll be here laughing at your ass and collecting your tears. You will be crying big time when it loses again. Tant pis!

A neighbor of the 20-year-old who tried to assassinate former President Donald Trump said there have been pro-Trump signs on display in the yard of his family's home.

Authorities identified Thomas Matthew Crooks as the gunman who opened fired from a rooftop as the former president spoke at a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, on Saturday. The presumptive Republican nominee was rushed off stage by Secret Service agents after a bullet hit his right ear.

One person was killed and two others were seriously injured before Crooks was shot dead by the Secret Service.

Investigators are working to determine what motivated Crooks to carry out the attack. The FBI said it is investigating the shooting as a potential act of domestic terrorism, and believe Crooks acted alone.

Thomas Matthew Crooks Had Donald Trump Signs in His Yard—Neighbor

Neighbors of the man who allegedly shot Donald Trump said that they spotted campaign signs for the former president outside his home in recent years.

WPXI first reported Monday that law enforcement officers had interviewed the neighbors of Thomas Matthew Crooks, who Secret Service snipers killed following the assassination attempt.

"It was around 10 o'clock this morning when we started to see some movement," WPXI reporter Lauren Talotta said during an afternoon broadcast. "That's when we saw investigators dressed in plain clothes as well as FBI agents approach this house."

Talotta confirmed earlier reports that said Crooks was a registered Republican.

"Records show he is a registered Republican and neighbors today told us that they've actually seen Trump signs outside of the home over the course of the last few years now," she added.
records also show he fave to actblue.

so.

a little hole your dumb argument.

He lived with his parents, didn't he? Maybe his parents put signs out?
The bastard tried to kill Trump, and killed an innocent father/husband
and wounded two others. Kinda difficult to say he was a Trump supporter,
but obviously, stupid Biden supporters do.

He lived with his parents, didn't he? Maybe his parents put signs out?
The bastard tried to kill Trump, and killed an innocent father/husband
and wounded two others. Kinda difficult to say he was a Trump supporter,
but obviously, stupid Biden supporters do.
His parents are libertarian and democrat... Is doubtful anyone in the house was a trump supporter...

His parents are libertarian and democrat... Is doubtful anyone in the house was a trump supporter...
Maybe he registered Republican in rebellion, just to piss them off. Kids do that...
My friend's daughter registered Dem and is a staunch liberal, he doesn't know what went wrong with her.

Neighbors of the man who allegedly shot Donald Trump said that they spotted campaign signs for the former president outside his home in recent years.

WPXI first reported Monday that law enforcement officers had interviewed the neighbors of Thomas Matthew Crooks, who Secret Service snipers killed following the assassination attempt.

"It was around 10 o'clock this morning when we started to see some movement," WPXI reporter Lauren Talotta said during an afternoon broadcast. "That's when we saw investigators dressed in plain clothes as well as FBI agents approach this house."

Talotta confirmed earlier reports that said Crooks was a registered Republican.

"Records show he is a registered Republican and neighbors today told us that they've actually seen Trump signs outside of the home over the course of the last few years now," she added.
I'm supposed to believe that a "Trump supporter" tried to assassinate Trump??

SERIOUSLY????

Maybe he registered Republican in rebellion, just to piss them off. Kids do that...
My friend's daughter registered Dem and is a staunch liberal, he doesn't know what went wrong with her.
That's Possible... or maybe he didn't realize that he had registered republican at all... Or if he was just voting locally, he may have been voting for someone in particular and so registered Republican to be able to vote for them... Someone may have advised him ro check Republican.. We'll probably never know... But it really doesn't matter...

Another poster identified Ms Troll quite
a while ago...I just agreed... It was so obvious...;)

You guys don't believe his neighbors, his classmates
No, I don't believe that a "Trump supporter" tried to assassinate Trump.
or the county board of elections.
I do believe that he was a registered Republican. That doesn't mean what you claim it means though. Registered Republicans don't have to be conservatives, nor do they have to vote for conservative candidates. You're trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.
All you have is one small donation to Act Blue to create conspiracies around.
It doesn't matter how small or large the donation was. It was a donation to Act Blue. What conservative donates to Act Blue? Act Blue is a leftist organization.

Reactions: TOP
Sounds like a rightwing nut job who got sucked into the MAGA culture of guns and violence, and then lost his mind.
Seriously... I knew that this assassination attempt would bring out all sorts of crazy-stupid comments, but you guys really need to slow down a bit so I can keep up with logging them for my monthly awards ceremony... and there's still another couple weeks left before the "final results" are in......

Believe it or not, this doozy only gets you a Bronze trophy atm... Nomad has really upped his game this month... Gonna be hard to top HIM!

Bump for "rawstory"...:)
Parents are Libertarian and Democrat...doubtful they'd have "pro-Trump" signs in "recent years"...lol
More actual info to be revealed with further investigation...it must have been a rough night for some between the Joe interview and that amazing first night of the convention...
Fast and furious troll threads are fun...;)
Plus, the parents' political affiliations aren't the kid's political affiliation.

They're seriously trying to get people to believe that a "Trump supporter" tried to assassinate Trump. How DAFT is THAT?!

more projection? Sad. Go iron your wife beaters racist.
Oh! You learned from your mistake last time. Congrats!

head-pat-good-girl.gif

Trumptards have no respect for the Truth or Reality about themselves or their political adversaries.

There is just no way to have a civil society with Trumptards. There is no way to even have a civil discussion with a Trumptard.
Did Biden say, just days before the assassination attempt, "time to put Trump in a bullseye"??

Back