Progress

As far as Johnson, I remember that quote and then remembered why there really wasn't much of an uproar over it, aside from the snide comments from the right.

Seems like he was suffering from Hep C, which affects mental ability. Reputable sites such as the Daily Beast actually went so far as to apologize to him when the truth came out.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newswe...-u-s-rep-suffers-from-too-common-illness.html

I wonder if Granule will apologize too?
No chance. Johnson was opposed to the admiral's request at the outset. He was desperate for a reason to stonewall him, and the effects of the Hep C merely scrambled his message. His best bet would've been to stay away from the hearings, altogether. Of course, the dude is a black Democrat, so there was no way in hell he was going to pass up an opportunity to play take away from Admiral Whitey and the evil armed forces.

How the hell did he contract the virus in the first place? Is he a pervert like you?

Last edited:
You share the same values: George Bush hatred, gay & abortion rights, anti-oil, anti-Conservative Christian, earth first, high taxation on the rich, big government, race before experience..... etc. All the essential components are there, comrade. ;)

Anti-oil... no, not that I am pro oil. High taxation, big government... hell no! Race before experience.... that's just weird, but no. Earth first... again weird, should I pick Mars? I dont hate George Bush either. He absolutely sucked as President but I don't feel hate towards him.

None of these issues are the least bit connected and you are more likely to support big government, high taxation and race (white) before experience than I am.

Last edited:
No, it was science bent to support a morality of racism. Without morality, science does not suggest any action. Science can't tell you whether it is right to promote eugenics or to oppose it. That is a moral argument.

FU! You insist that I am a progressive and supportive of eugenics and I will insist on the more likely description of you as a stormfronter. I did not say Nazi but somebody is apparently feeling guilty.

The title of your Christian bashing post is: "Progress" as in progressive.

You tried to connect your stupid lightning story to modern believers in the Hebrew God such as I who believe in evolution, that Christ was the Son of Man, and the Bible is the story of modern man.

You failed Chicken because I turned the tables on you by describing something that's part of progressive history that progressives like you run far, far away from and sweep under the rug as quickly as possible.

We all have our skeletons in the closet .. now don't we chicken man?

This isn't a northeastern tailgate party full of parking lot philosophers which is another mistake you made with your dumb lightning - Christian analogy either.

Simply because I'm here and I didn't let you get away with it ... now did I chicken?

The title of your Christian bashing post is: "Progress" as in progressive.

You tried to connect your stupid lightning story to modern believers in the Hebrew God such as I who believe in evolution, that Christ was the Son of Man, and the Bible is the story of modern man.

You failed Chicken because I turned the tables on you by describing something that's part of progressive history that progressives like you run far, far away from and sweep under the rug as quickly as possible.

We all have our skeletons in the closet .. now don't we chicken man?

This isn't a northeastern tailgate party full of parking lot philosophers which is another mistake you made with your dumb lightning - Christian analogy either.

Simply because I'm here and I didn't let you get away with it ... now did I chicken?

Talk about chicken. Why won't you comment on this, chicken fucker?

Do you mean liberal eugenics?

One, it has nothing to do with liberals, and two, I suspect you have no idea what it is.

Eugenics was a progressive idea, not a conservative idea.

Your feminist hero Margaret Sanger promoted it .. so did your war imperialist Woodrow Wilson and a host of other American and European progressives.

Eugenics was an idea that crossed political lines and religions. Catholics did not support it because they did not support any form of birth control.

So your claim that it was progressive is erroneous. Liberal, conservatives and libertarins supported it as did Christians. It was the misguided belief that things like poverty were genetic. It was, like Dung stated, a misguided application of science.

I have read several books on the subject and it was a disgrace on the whole USA, not just progressives. It was called the progressive Era because of huge social changes, the USA was shifting from an agrarian society to an urban society.

Talk about chicken. Why won't you comment on this, chicken fucker?

Howey, some of the world's most prominate progressives supported eugenics.

It's your evil, crazy uncle that you have locked in the cellar.

You have it as part of your legacy.

You also have war mongering as part of your legacy and that's something else you have locked up in your attic.

Eugenics was an idea that crossed political lines and religions. Catholics did not support it because they did not support any form of birth control.

So your claim that it was progressive is erroneous. Liberal, conservatives and libertarins supported it as did Christians. It was the misguided belief that things like poverty were genetic. It was, like Dung stated, a misguided application of science.

I have read several books on the subject and it was a disgrace on the whole USA, not just progressives. It was called the progressive Era because of huge social changes, the USA was shifting from an agrarian society to an urban society.

No don't blame the whole country, it was a progressive idea from start to finish.

Sorry Rana, that's some of your dirty laundry that you were never able to discard and trying to revise history to do it wont work either.

No don't blame the whole country, it was a progressive idea from start to finish.

Sorry Rana, that's some of your dirty laundry that you were never able to discard and trying to revise history to do it wont work either.

In other words...don't confuse me with facts....I read all about it on the Blaze.

I am not trying to discard you silly rabbit. I own it, it is a part of USA history that is despicable. I realize what is was and it sickens me. It is why I have educated myself on the subject, to make sure it never happens, again.

Howey, some of the world's most prominate progressives supported eugenics.

It's your evil, crazy uncle that you have locked in the cellar.

You have it as part of your legacy.

You also have war mongering as part of your legacy and that's something else you have locked up in your attic.

So did prominent conservatives, but you are in denial. You have an agenda to show that it was just progressives and that is a fallacy.

Last edited:
Hah...I'll bet they have hairy legs.

As far as Johnson, I remember that quote and then remembered why there really wasn't much of an uproar over it, aside from the snide comments from the right.

Seems like he was suffering from Hep C, which affects mental ability. Reputable sites such as the Daily Beast actually went so far as to apologize to him when the truth came out.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newswe...-u-s-rep-suffers-from-too-common-illness.html

I wonder if Granule will apologize too?

Snide comments from the right ?....haha....the mans a Democrat and black...you don't think any msm news org. is gonna touch it.....they're far left ass lickers....

If this was Sarah Palin, it would be front page for months and a 2 hr. documentry made for prime time tv....

Incidently....Dec. 7, 2009. Johnson's office informed me today that the congressman is finished with his treatments and—according to a March 12 press release—feels good

This happened a full 3 years later than his bout with Hep C.....try again.

Snide comments from the right ?....haha....the mans a Democrat and black...you don't think any msm news org. is gonna touch it.....they're far left ass lickers....

If this was Sarah Palin, it would be front page for months and a 2 hr. documentry made for prime time tv....

Incidently....Dec. 7, 2009. Johnson's office informed me today that the congressman is finished with his treatments and—according to a March 12 press release—feels good

This happened a full 3 years later than his bout with Hep C.....try again.

WTF are you talking about? He announced he was suffering from Hep C in 2009. Have you totally lost it in your hatred of a black man?

I can only hope one of you loved ones suffers from this disease so you can tease them too. Of course, you've already got the dementia part down, don't you?

Anti-oil... no, not that I am pro oil. High taxation, big government... hell no! Race before experience.... that's just weird, but no. Earth first... again weird, should I pick Mars? I dont hate George Bush either. He absolutely sucked as President but I don't feel hate towards him.

None of these issues are the least bit connected and you are more likely to support big government, high taxation and race (white) before experience than I am.
You wish. What's your stance on the keystone pipeline? Share your thoughts over higher taxes on the rich, and Obamacare. Explain why you voted for Obama over John McCain and Mitt Romney. Why should you pick Mars? Is the Earth in some kind of danger, Digs? why don't you talk about that. You do hate Bush, because you're a leftist. Hate is your fuel.

So did prominent conservatives, but you are in denial. You have an agenda to show that it was just progressives and that is a fallacy.

Which prominent conservatives?

And don't confuse republicans such as war imperialist, racist, and progressive land grabber Teddy Roosevelt with conservatives.

In other words...don't confuse me with facts....I read all about it on the Blaze.

What about your progressive war mongering that you have locked up in your attic also do gooder?

Over a hundred thousand Americans as causalities during your progressive world war 1.

Your imperialist war against Spain, your occupation of Cuba, your conquest of the Philippines.

What about theedee's desire to exterminate the southern people?

I'm the hater here remember?

Are you a hater here with this war mongering track record as part of your legacy?

I am not trying to discard you silly rabbit. I own it, it is a part of USA history that is despicable. I realize what is was and it sickens me. It is why I have educated myself on the subject, to make sure it never happens, again.

Rana - who founded Planned Parenthood?

Who was Margaret Sanger?

Wasn't Margaret Sanger one of your pioneer feminist heroes?

What did Margaret Sanger have to say about eugenics?

Did Sanger ever consider eliminating so called inferior races such as blacks by scientific means?

The Southern people deserve to be exterminated. You are the source of everything that is and ever has been wrong in America.

You're a cultural bigot and a war monger besides being a troll and you have deliberately omitted the difference between right and wrong because a computer taught you morals and character.

Back