Progress

Which prominent conservatives?

And don't confuse republicans such as war imperialist, racist, and progressive land grabber Teddy Roosevelt with conservatives.

You would not be asking these questions if you had truly read any information on eugenics. It was a shameul period in our country supported by both Demcrats and Republucans.

Eugenics was even sanctioned by the Supreme Court with one dissenting vote by the lone Catholic judge.

I suggest your read, "War Against the Weak" by Edwin Black.

You would not be asking these questions if you had truly read any information on eugenics. It was a shameul period in our country supported by both Demcrats and Republucans.

Eugenics was even sanctioned by the Supreme Court with one dissenting vote by the lone Catholic judge.

I suggest your read, "War Against the Weak" by Edwin Black.

I told you not to tell me about republicans.

And I can both accept and understand 18th century Christians believing that lightning was the wrath of God during a period of ignorance over bacteria and living cells far, far before I could ever accept progressives promoting Nazi science in the more modern, more recent, technically advanced 20th century by any considerable conditions.

You wish. What's your stance on the keystone pipeline? Share your thoughts over higher taxes on the rich, and Obamacare. Explain why you voted for Obama over John McCain and Mitt Romney. Why should you pick Mars? Is the Earth in some kind of danger, Digs? why don't you talk about that. You do hate Bush, because you're a leftist. Hate is your fuel.

I have not bothered looking deeply at the Keystone Pipeline but I am casually supportive.

I never voted for Obama. In 2012 I voted for Gary Johnson, in 2008 I did not vote, 2004 no vote, 2000 Browne, 1996 Browne, 1992 Bush (my biggest shame, but he lost so...).

You said I was earth first. Why should I pick Mars is my question? I think I will go with the underdog, Pluto.

Fuck off, idiot. You don't decide what I feel or think.

I have not bothered looking deeply at the Keystone Pipeline but I am casually supportive.

I never voted for Obama. In 2012 I voted for Gary Johnson, in 2008 I did not vote, 2004 no vote, 2000 Browne, 1996 Browne, 1992 Bush (my biggest shame, but he lost so...).

You said I was earth first. Why should I pick Mars is my question? I think I will go with the underdog, Pluto.

Fuck off, idiot. You don't decide what I feel or think.

How about you Mr. Chicken.

Is it more understandable and acceptable for you that 18th century Christians would believe that lightning was the wrath of God than 20th century progressives promoting eugenics as a means to reduce poverty?

Is it more understandable and acceptable for you that 18th century Christians would believe that lightning was the wrath of God than 20th century progressives promoting eugenics as a means to reduce poverty?

Eugenics was widely accepted, even by Christians, except for Catholic Christians. They also promoted it to prevent feeble mindedness, birth defects, the inadequate and unfit.

Eugenics was widely accepted, even by Christians, except for Catholic Christians. They also promoted it to prevent feeble mindedness, birth defects, the inadequate and unfit.

Why are you even trying Rana? They have their minds made up already. And even if they know the truth....they deny it with revisionist history that is palatable to their ideology.

Why are you even trying Rana? They have their minds made up already. And even if they know the truth....they deny it with revisionist history that is palatable to their ideology.

I know, I am about ready to come that conclusion. I have acknowledged it was progressives, but they won't admit that it was also conservatives.

It was a widely accepted science in the 1900's. It was terribly misguided science which was later condemned and rejected, but for a period of time it upheld even by the Supreme Court and Congress.

I know, I am about ready to come that conclusion. I have acknowledged it was progressives, but they won't admit that it was also conservatives.

It was a widely accepted science in the 1900's. It was terribly misguided science which was later condemned and rejected, but for a period of time it upheld even by the Supreme Court and Congress.

You should read up on the history of how we used to deal with the mentally ill and developmentally disabled that was widely accepted practice....hell, go back a little further and we were using leeches, bleeding and thought washing your hands before surgery was totally unnecessary.

You should read up on the history of how we used to deal with the mentally ill and developmentally disabled that was widely accepted practice....hell, go back a little further and we were using leeches, bleeding and thought washing your hands before surgery was totally unnecessary.

I did when I was in high school. I was fascinated and appalled! I also tried to read about every serial killer in the USA. I loved true crime stories. I am a bit macabre.

I outgrew those fascinations and moved to religion. It has it macabre side, as well.

You're a cultural bigot and a war monger besides being a troll and you have deliberately omitted the difference between right and wrong because a computer taught you morals and character.

I'm sure Threedee appreciates your support.

In the case of Philly rabbit, it was a horrible failure.

I am not a progressive.

I wouldn't say the lightning myth is more "acceptable." It's more tolerable.

Many religious leaders supported and promoted eugenics. Maybe you should pin it on the Bush's as Methodists. Makes as much sense.

I am not a progressive.

I wouldn't say the lightning myth is more "acceptable." It's more tolerable.

Many religious leaders supported and promoted eugenics. Maybe you should pin it on the Bush's as Methodists. Makes as much sense.

It was a progressive idea by leading progressives Chicken and it was definitely NOT anti intellectual in fact it was every bit intellectual in it's design, it's purpose, and it's meaning.

This entire thread only displays just how morally bankrupt you and your associates really are and how much all of you detest the one thing that kept the type of science you all support as being void of morality and extremely dangerous to humanity in check.

I'm sure Threedee appreciates your support.

In the case of Philly rabbit, it was a horrible failure.

Theedee is a cultural bigot and a war imperialist who was raised by a computer and who doesn't have a single ounce of character within him.

Of course you don't have any of those traits Howey, you would never want to exterminate huge numbers of people out of your sheer hatred of them and your belief that they were inferior to yourself no matter how many political opponents you wish into Hell.

It was a progressive idea by leading progressives Chicken and it was definitely NOT anti intellectual in fact it was every bit intellectual in it's design, it's purpose, and it's meaning.

This entire thread only displays just how morally bankrupt you and your associates really are and how much all of you detest the one thing that kept the type of science you all support as being void of morality and extremely dangerous to humanity in check.

Fuck you, loser.

Your attempt to assign collective guilt is laughable and hypocritical. It's something that happened long ago and I was not involved with it. Eugenics was not morally neutral. It was promoted by those advocating your morality. You are still a racist today.

Fuck you, loser.

Your attempt to assign collective guilt is laughable and hypocritical. It's something that happened long ago and I was not involved with it. Eugenics was not morally neutral. It was promoted by those advocating your morality. You are still a racist today.

3167s0n.jpg

WHOPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE! I'm A LIBERTARIAN! WHOOOOPEEEEEEE

ALL MY DUDES ARE LIBERALS AT SCHOOL .. WHOPEEEEEEE!

ALL MY CHICKS ARE DEGENERATE FEMINISTS! WHOOOPPEEEEEEEEE!

NO MORE RELIGION .. WHOPEEEE!

MORE DRUGS .. MORE SEX .. WHOPPEEE!

MOMMY .. PLEASE SEND MORE MONEY .. KEEP YOUR OLD LOVE BEADS .. WHOPEEEEE!

Sir Digby Chicken I think it sort of puts the astounding stupidity of ila said:
Chicken .. who are these people?

Are they current board members?

Chicken's latest response

Fuck you, loser.

Back