Project 2025 authors intend to “End recreational sex”

Project 2025 authors intend to “End recreational sex”​

Why isn’t this being used as a cudgel to beat Republicans with? It’s clearly out-of-touch with the views of the vast majority of Americans

"It seems to me that a good place to start would be a feminist movement against the pill, & for... returning the consequentiality to sex."Conservatives have to lead the way in restoring sex to its true purpose, & ending recreational sex & senseless use of birth control pills.

What they should end is skank irresponsibility

So IOW, put people in jail for having sex?

Send them to "reeducation camps"?

Forced labor camps, maybe?

Put Kim Jong Un in charge?

And you people get offended over being called Nazis and fascists.... :palm:
Reductio ad absurdum fallacy. You take a call for reasonable responsibility to the maximum, and insane, extreme and try to use that to rebut my position.

Reductio ad absurdum fallacy. You take a call for reasonable responsibility to the maximum, and insane, extreme and try to use that to rebut my position.
You seemed to be suggesting some kind of punishment for doing something that is as naturally human as eating and sleeping.

You want to stop giving birth control that costs pennies per dose, to the poorest of poor people who could never afford it, suggesting that they just stop having sex instead.

Then you claim that I am the one who is taking an insane, extreme position.

I bet you don't understand why you all get called Nazis and fascists too, right?

:palm:

Trumpers are just ignorant garbage.

Plain and simple.

This won't matter to republicans. The only places they can get laid are brothels and church youth groups.

Or sometimes a combination of the two like tRump's pal Epstein.

It won't matter that you Stalinists are pathological liars who virtually NEVER present any issue honestly?

Sorry creepy - it matters a lot. You and your party are patently evil - you can't discuss any issue honestly because decent people are repulsed by the truth of what you support.

So you lie - about everything.

Notice how you drones can never quite quote the passages that support your claims?

It won't matter that you Stalinists are pathological liars who virtually NEVER present any issue honestly?

Sorry creepy - it matters a lot. You and your party are patently evil - you can't discuss any issue honestly because decent people are repulsed by the truth of what you support.

So you lie - about everything.

Notice how you drones can never quite quote the passages that support your claims?
That ^^^^^ is what gutter scum sounds like when it speaks.

You don’t want people to fuck?

That’s like not wanting them to eat, breathe or take a shit

How will that help anyone ass breath
It would've helped everyone if Trump's and every Trumpers' mother would have kept their legs together.

Increases transmission of STDs, increases likelihood of poverty... That's for starters.

Jealous?
Then why do you keep your tongue buried in Putins ass

Nope

Their fathers should have sucked themselves off instead
I don't think you took the required three seconds to think about the meaning of what you're responding to here.

How would Trumpers' fathers sucking themselves off have resulted in said Trumpers being born and existing in the world today?

Getting it yet...?

You seemed to be suggesting some kind of punishment for doing something that is as naturally human as eating and sleeping.

You want to stop giving birth control that costs pennies per dose, to the poorest of poor people who could never afford it, suggesting that they just stop having sex instead.

Then you claim that I am the one who is taking an insane, extreme position.

I bet you don't understand why you all get called Nazis and fascists too, right?

:palm:

Trumpers are just ignorant garbage.

Plain and simple.
I am suggesting that people take personal responsibility for their actions. You want to make things where there are no consequences to one's actions. That leads people to do irresponsible and often to society costly things.

Why you ignorant idiot!

You have the brain of a TOAD!

I hope you die soon!
050c7a824b908b86987a7d655a8a017a357cb.jpg

Back