Project 2025 authors intend to “End recreational sex”

That's it, jump right to the worst-case scenario.

The way you Communists do? Claiming "Project 25 ends recreational sex?" That isn't "worst case" but flat out lying (which the OP does nothing else.)

It's amusing you would complain since virtually everything from your side is blatant lies intended to scare people.

The way you Communists do? Claiming "Project 25 ends recreational sex?" That isn't "worst case" but flat out lying (which the OP does nothing else.)

It's amusing you would complain since virtually everything from your side is blatant lies intended to scare people.
So you support project 2025?

So? If you need it buy it. Biden has just let something north of 10 million people into the US illegally, I think if that ended we could handle a few more legal citizen births by the poor.
As usual, you totally miss the point.
It won't matter that you Stalinists are pathological liars who virtually NEVER present any issue honestly?

Sorry creepy - it matters a lot. You and your party are patently evil - you can't discuss any issue honestly because decent people are repulsed by the truth of what you support.

So you lie - about everything.

Notice how you drones can never quite quote the passages that support your claims?
The truth? You mean the truth that republicans mostly reproduce asexually, like all bacteria?

How is being against contraception a good thing for society?
It worked well in sub-saharan Africa. Thanks to the Catholic Church declaring birth control to be a sin, not only did the poorest people have the most kids, they also got AIDS!

As usual, you totally miss the point.

The truth? You mean the truth that republicans mostly reproduce asexually, like all bacteria?

Again, link to the quote from Project 2025 that says they want to end recreational sex?

You can't - because the OP - and now you, are flat out lying.

It's what you Communists do.

I am suggesting that people take personal responsibility for their actions.
That statement suggests you mean voluntarily.

But here is what you said....

No, but some of them are, and that should be enough to question allowing it to go unrestricted.

I'm not advocating abstinence. I'm saying we make people responsible for their decisions and actions.

We should question ALLOWING IT (recreational sex) UNRESTRICTED.

We should MAKE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE.

You literally talked about restricting recreational sex and forcing behaviors on people.

How is that American?

Project 2025 authors intend to “End recreational sex”​

Why isn’t this being used as a cudgel to beat Republicans with? It’s clearly out-of-touch with the views of the vast majority of Americans

"It seems to me that a good place to start would be a feminist movement against the pill, & for... returning the consequentiality to sex."Conservatives have to lead the way in restoring sex to its true purpose, & ending recreational sex & senseless use of birth control pills.

Hold your horses.... I mean hormones. She's talking about a women's movement ..... not legislation. Cool your jets.

Back