Protesters, vandals increasing attacks on US military recruiting offices

Sorry, I'm not going to get wound up, or piss my pants about somebody spray painting a "War is immoral" tag on a recruiting office. Yeah, its a 50 dollar misdemeanor, and anybody who gets caught doing it should pay the fine. Its civil disobedience, and civil disobedience is not neccessarily supposed to be good, clean, legal fun.

I'm not a fan of any government agency that lies, exaggerates, and misleads people. And that would include military recruiting offices. And sorry, but a little spay paint is not an "attack", as the diaper pissing Little Nut contends, nor is it going to divert my focus from a three trillion dollar war that was initiated on lies and has cost up to a million people their lives. My time is better spent on ways to end that immoral war, than in "guarding" a recruiting office against a handful of spray painters.
I wonder would namby pamby liberals feel the same way if people spray painted "baby killers" and "Your going to hell" and "god is watching" on the outside of abortion clinics. When I was in law school I used to volunteer one day a week at a Kansas City abortion provider and the things that those people would yell would actually make some of the women run back to their cars and leave. They never engaged in physical violence but they screamed some really hateful shit. I KNOW that the left was overjoyed when states starting using RICO statutes to stop the protests and then whined when that tactic was forbidden by the courts. I just guess the attack is in the eye of the beholder. IN my opinion the antichoicers and the recruiting office vandals have more in common than they will ever admit.

I wonder would namby pamby liberals feel the same way if people spray painted "baby killers" and "Your going to hell" and "god is watching" on the outside of abortion clinics. When I was in law school I used to volunteer one day a week at a Kansas City abortion provider and the things that those people would yell would actually make some of the women run back to their cars and leave. They never engaged in physical violence but they screamed some really hateful shit. I KNOW that the left was overjoyed when states starting using RICO statutes to stop the protests and then whined when that tactic was forbidden by the courts. I just guess the attack is in the eye of the beholder. IN my opinion the antichoicers and the recruiting office vandals have more in common than they will ever admit.

So you see no difference between a gang of protestors attempting to block or intimidate a woman from getting into a clinic, and spraying graffiti in the middle of the night? LOL Oh, OK.

Yep have at guard dootie. It would make for some interesting law suits.

The only guy I have ever even known who engaged in this graffiti stuff is a marine recently back from Iraq. He’s DC based though, not NY. But anyway, he really looks like a marine. The guy is huge. I think the whole thing is funny. Who gives a shit? If it helps him to blow off steam, whatever. If a bunch of superpatriots want to put on tights and stand guard in front of recruiting stations, yeah sure, go ahead. I tell you one thing, if they ever ran into each other I’d love to be there with a camera. I would probably be laughing too hard to get any good footage though.

BUMP....................!

My kids have free will...they will choose when they become of age...as for you why don't you become a 'Donut Dollie' serve the troops where it counts most...IC...instead of acting like a moron dressing in nightees and protesting!

fyi...I have been a proponent of returning to the one 12 month tour as we had during the VN conflict...I also believe it should be voluntary if a soldier wishes for more than one tour in a combat zone!

Still waiting for Duhla to bash 'Donut Dollies'...since she started this crap...however she will run away or claim I am on IA...to avoid answering the question!

It is not just Graffiti there was a bombscare called into an Atlanta Recruiting station and windows were shattered at a Milwaukee Army Recruiting Station, that along with a bomb at the recruiting station in NYC and you have more than just civil disobedience. It is criminal and it is the same tactics as are used by antichoice people. But since you believe in this you will look past the criminal acts.

It is not just Graffiti there was a bombscare called into an Atlanta Recruiting station and windows were shattered at a Milwaukee Army Recruiting Station, that along with a bomb at the recruiting station in NYC and you have more than just civil disobedience. It is criminal and it is the same tactics as are used by antichoice people. But since you believe in this you will look past the criminal acts.

Well the Times square bombing was, according to police, the same mo as the guy on a bike who bombed the Mexican embassy and the British one too I believe. So that is some weird thing, and it’s a matter for law enforcement. As for bomb threats, anyone can call one of them in, I wouldn’t worry about it too much – probably right wing war supporters looking for attention. If someone threw a rock threw a window, which I don’t know about and you seem to, that’s also a police matter. You know, I just don’t see this as being the anywhere near the country’s biggest problem. Not even in the top thousand.

If you go here http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,341695,00.html you will see not just that a rock was thrown through a window but that every window in the front of the building was shattered and the glass door was shattered. These things are also aimed at intimidation and are just as wrong. You want to stand out infront and tell the kids that they are going to Iraq and that no one can legally guarentee them that, I am fine with that, but destruction of property is aimed at intimidation and by one side or the other it is a crime and it is two sides of the same coin.

If you go here http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,341695,00.html you will see not just that a rock was thrown through a window but that every window in the front of the building was shattered and the glass door was shattered. These things are also aimed at intimidation and are just as wrong. You want to stand out infront and tell the kids that they are going to Iraq and that no one can legally guarentee them that, I am fine with that, but destruction of property is aimed at intimidation and by one side or the other it is a crime and it is two sides of the same coin.

And it’s rare, and a matter for law enforcement not vigilantes. You are getting yourself all steamed up because you think it’s codepink or something. It’s not them, they don’t do that stuff, no matter what BB tells you. The most likely suspect is an enraged returned Iraqi vet, kids, or an anarchist type of group.
Law enforcement can handle the problem. Far worse crimes happen every day.

Don't you know it is always Code Pink, or how about those awful peace loving, knitting grandmothers. Let's look into them, what a sinister group! Or better yet, Wright and Obama's church! I bet it was them!

Don't you know it is always Code Pink, or how about those awful peace loving, knitting grandmothers. Let's look into them, what a sinister group! Or better yet, Wright and Obama's church! I bet it was them!

LOL – yeah the knitting grannies (they crack me up) and “codepinkos” (mostly middle class mothers) are real terrorists alright.

Hi frog.

A picture is worth.............

And it’s rare, and a matter for law enforcement not vigilantes. You are getting yourself all steamed up because you think it’s codepink or something. It’s not them, they don’t do that stuff, no matter what BB tells you. The most likely suspect is an enraged returned Iraqi vet, kids, or an anarchist type of group.
Law enforcement can handle the problem. Far worse crimes happen every day.

a thousand words...eat your words duhla!

http://zombietime.com/berkeley_marine_corps_2-1-2008/

www.capveterans.com/anti_american_americans/id8.html

www.moveamericaforward.com

Back