Putin Blinks?

Except I didnt post that,...I quoted another poster and left a link to the original. Also left a link to the original article the poster was disgussing.

Okay, I didn't notice the link at the bottom, ai apologize for assuming those were your words

Hello McRocket,

So...Russia is going to be guaranteed far more economic sanctions if they invade Ukraine.
Plus, Ukraine will be no military pushover AND if NATO intervenes - Russia will lose.
Then I guess Ukraine must REALLY be a worthwhile country for Russia to takeover?

Well...
1) for years it has run a negative trade deficit.
https://tradingeconomics.com/ukraine/balance-of-trade

2) if has raised it's national debt by over 500% in the last 10 years.
https://tradingeconomics.com/ukraine/government-debt

3) they have a 10% inflation rate.
And - outside of the Covid Depression - they have run well over 8% inflation for over 5 years.
https://tradingeconomics.com/ukraine/inflation-cpi

4) they are the most corrupt country in Europe.
https://tradingeconomics.com/country-list/corruption-rank

5) and their unemployment rate is over 9%.
https://tradingeconomics.com/ukraine/unemployment-rate

Oh yeah...Ukraine is one HONEY of a country.
No wonder Putin would be willing to risk his entire political career/legacy to invade it.

NOT!!!

Not only has the Biden administration provided ZERO unbiased, factual proof that Russia intends to invade Ukraine?
Russia has NOTHING to gain and LOTS to lose by doing so.

This 'Russia about to invade Ukraine' story is absolute nonsense.

And if you are an adult and you truly believe the utter, baseless bullshit that Biden/neocons are putting out on this?
You are so beyond gullible that a new word for how much of a sap you are needs to be invented.

Once again...I despise both parties.

I missed the part where Biden said Putin intends to invade.

Why should Biden have to prove something he never said?

its not Ukraine joining that concerns Vlad. The exersize with Belarus was just a good excuse to trigger Biden into looking foolish.

Suck that Putin cock traitor

We're not happy about it, you green-slime-stained panties moron!

Tbh, AP is behind all of it.

Which one in this crowd is you, desh?

azfv0Xq.jpg

Last edited:
willy-wonka.gif

Well, at least you got the war-drum banging straight from the horse's mouth! :laugh: (AP)

I'll say Putin isn't going to invade anything. Probably never even had thoughts of it, and it's all bullshit cooked up by the MIC propaganda arm known as "AP".

AP = Home of the "He gassed his own peeps" lie. (in order to foment war) (over and over and over)

I could be wrong...but only time will tell.

Biden is the one begging for conflict and so was totally owned by Putin who only ever wanted no more NATO which he will now get.

There was NEVER a Russian threat. That was Biden Bullshit. Putin, once again, is getting exactly what he wants. Talks and assurances that Ukraine will NEVER be given NATO membership.

End of story.

Putin got exactly what he wanted chilt! He made NATO negotiate on the Ukraine not being part of NATO! Biden was just itching for war, and was hoping Putin would invade, to take the focus off of his horrible handling of, well, everything!

I suspect this was just a test run, and Biden failed by going into a panic rather than taking a more measured approach.

Putin was never going to invade. He got Biden and Western Europe to overreact and then give him everything he wanted. If you had a brain, you too could comprehend the OBVIOUS.

half-wit
noun
\ ˈhaf-ˌwit , ˈhäf- \
: a foolish or stupid person

its not Ukraine joining that concerns Vlad. The exersize with Belarus was just a good excuse to trigger Biden into looking foolish.

It's a good day to see what righties were claiming two weeks ago, while calling liberals "half-wits". Let's see how that turned out.

It's a good day to see what righties were claiming two weeks ago, while calling liberals "half-wits". Let's see how that turned out.

You've forgotten what our president said a month ago? He said that if Russia moved into Ukraine, it would be OK with him, if it were only “a minor incursion.”

We're seeing how that's turned out....

This is what you were claiming 9 days ago:

Putin Blinks?

"Russian President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday that Moscow is ready for security talks with the U.S. and NATO, as the Russian military announced a partial troop withdrawal from drills near Ukraine — new signs that may suggest a Russian invasion of its neighbor isn’t imminent despite snowballing Western fears."

willy-wonka.gif

Well, at least you got the war-drum banging straight from the horse's mouth! :laugh: (AP)

I'll say Putin isn't going to invade anything. Probably never even had thoughts of it, and it's all bullshit cooked up by the MIC propaganda arm known as "AP".

AP = Home of the "He gassed his own peeps" lie. (in order to foment war) (over and over and over)

I could be wrong...but only time will tell.

Biden is the one begging for conflict and so was totally owned by Putin who only ever wanted no more NATO which he will now get.

There was NEVER a Russian threat. That was Biden Bullshit. Putin, once again, is getting exactly what he wants. Talks and assurances that Ukraine will NEVER be given NATO membership.

End of story.

Putin got exactly what he wanted chilt! He made NATO negotiate on the Ukraine not being part of NATO! Biden was just itching for war, and was hoping Putin would invade, to take the focus off of his horrible handling of, well, everything!

I suspect this was just a test run, and Biden failed by going into a panic rather than taking a more measured approach.

Putin was never going to invade. He got Biden and Western Europe to overreact and then give him everything he wanted. If you had a brain, you too could comprehend the OBVIOUS.

half-wit
noun
\ ˈhaf-ˌwit , ˈhäf- \
: a foolish or stupid person

This is what you were claiming 9 days ago:

Putin Blinks?

"Russian President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday that Moscow is ready for security talks with the U.S. and NATO, as the Russian military announced a partial troop withdrawal from drills near Ukraine — new signs that may suggest a Russian invasion of its neighbor isn’t imminent despite snowballing Western fears."

Yeah that's my first post in THIS very thread, and here is the rest of it which you cut off: " I don't trust Putin, obviously, and I don't know if he will invade or not. What I do know is that traitors like Trump will be furious if he doesn't invade, because they are counting on running an "Biden is weak, and Putin walked all over him" campaign. And traitors like Legion and Annata will be fit to be fucking tied if Putin doesn't invade."

Sad attempt dude.

Yeah that's my first post in THIS very thread, and here is the rest of it which you cut off: " I don't trust Putin, obviously, and I don't know if he will invade or not. What I do know is that traitors like Trump will be furious if he doesn't invade, because they are counting on running an "Biden is weak, and Putin walked all over him" campaign. And traitors like Legion and Annata will be fit to be fucking tied if Putin doesn't invade."

Sad attempt dude.

At least you got this part right, "Biden is weak, and Putin walked all over him."

At least you got this part right, "Biden is weak, and Putin walked all over him."

Oh yes, I knew very well what traitors like you would say. The modern GOP is anti-democratic and pro-authoritarian dictators. Certainly didn't come as a surprise to me.

Oh yes, I knew very well what traitors like you would say. The modern GOP is anti-democratic and pro-authoritarian dictators. Certainly didn't come as a surprise to me.

As you said, "Biden is weak, and Putin walked all over him."

Thanks for admitting it.

Back