Putin Blinks?

"Russian President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday that Moscow is ready for security talks with the U.S. and NATO, as the Russian military announced a partial troop withdrawal from drills near Ukraine — new signs that may suggest a Russian invasion of its neighbor isn’t imminent despite snowballing Western fears."

I don't trust Putin, obviously, and I don't know if he will invade or not. What I do know is that traitors like Trump will be furious if he doesn't invade, because they are counting on running an "Biden is weak, and Putin walked all over him" campaign. And traitors like Legion and Annata will be fit to be fucking tied if Putin doesn't invade.

They need Putin to do it. So if he doesn't, someone better get them some meds.

https://apnews.com/article/russia-u...n=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP
Putin is a much smarter, much stronger version of trump.

He moved troops away weeks ago, only to move them back. I think the de classification of intel is ruining Putin's game plan.

The White House has been broadcasting all of Putin's moves before he gets the chance to use his propaganda tactics to support an invasion.

Putin, like trump, just needs attention. He's also suffering horrible losses of support in Russia, and is trying to circle the wagons.

Putin is a much smarter, much stronger version of trump.

He moved troops away weeks ago, only to move them back. I think the de classification of intel is ruining Putin's game plan.

The White House has been broadcasting all of Putin's moves before he gets the chance to use his propaganda tactics to support an invasion.

Putin, like trump, just needs attention. He's also suffering horrible losses of support in Russia, and is trying to circle the wagons.

bullshit
bull·shit (bo͝ol′shĭt′)
n.
1. Foolish, deceitful, or boastful language.
2. Something worthless, deceptive, or insincere.

stupid_meter.gif

Answered, unfortunately, you're either too stupid or dishonest to acknowledge it. Now run along clueless wonder dunce. :palm:

Nah - you didn't. You're "blaming" Dems for decades-old conflicts that you likely supported, and trying to give Republicans a pass on conflicts that actually took place recently.

Good to know that you think Afghanistan was only a little skirmish. You should be glad Biden got out, then.

Putin would be stupid and subsequently flat broke if he invades

if he's smart he knows a move like this would make him poor and the Russian people even poorer

Nah - you didn't. You're "blaming" Dems for decades-old conflicts that you likely supported, and trying to give Republicans a pass on conflicts that actually took place recently.

The actions in Iraq and Afghanistan were UN actions sanctioned by the very Democrats you wish to give a pass on disphit.

You made a stupid sanctimonious claim that I used historical facts to correct. Be less of a moron.

Good to know that you think Afghanistan was only a little skirmish. You should be glad Biden got out, then.

I am amused that you stupidly think they were major conflicts. How many Americans lost their lives in WWI? How many in WWII? How many in Korea? How many in Vietnam? Now compare that to the losses in both Iraq and Afghanistan clueless wonder dunce. :palm:

LOL

You waded in thinking "I need to defend the conservative," without even realizing what we're discussing.

Awesome.
I knew exactly what you are talking about. You tried to minimize wars that occurred more than 50 years ago. I commented that those soldiers that died in them are still very dead. Any blood shed for this country at anytime is still very important today. Dumbass.

Putin would be stupid and subsequently flat broke if he invades
if he's smart he knows a move like this would make him poor and the Russian people even poorer

Putin was never going to invade. He got Biden and Western Europe to overreact and then give him everything he wanted. If you had a brain, you too could comprehend the OBVIOUS.

half-wit
noun
\ ˈhaf-ˌwit , ˈhäf- \
: a foolish or stupid person

Let's be clear, the Biden Afghanistan withdrawal debacle was a disaster.

Thirteen American soldiers killed, Americans and Afghans who helped us left behind...stranded, billions in weapons and military equipment left for the Taliban and now Afghanistan is a terrorist nation state.

Who got more troops out of Afghanistan Trump or Biden?

I knew exactly what you are talking about. You tried to minimize wars that occurred more than 50 years ago. I commented that those soldiers that died in them are still very dead. Any blood shed for this country at anytime is still very important today. Dumbass.

That's the 2nd time you lied today about what I said.

I didn't try to minimize ANYTHING. Those were obviously huge wars w/ tremendous loss. TD was trying to say those were the most recent major wars.

Please stop lying about what I'm saying.

Back