Putin Blinks?

Do you mean a measured approach like the last guy had with Putin?

Trump_Blowing_Putin_.gif
That has to be Biden because of the gray hair.

So, in your estimation, the last one was 50 years ago.
Awesome.

Okay, I'm going to type this real slow for you.....the last MAJOR wars were all started by Democratic Administrations. We lost more men in one day on the beaches of Normandy than during all the years in Iraq and Afghanistan. Try to be less stupid, assuming that is even possible. :palm:

Okay, I'm going to type this real slow for you.....the last MAJOR wars were all started by Democratic Administrations. We lost more men in one day on the beaches of Normandy than during all the years in Iraq and Afghanistan. Try to be less stupid, assuming that is even possible. :palm:

So, just to clarify: in your estimation, neither Iraq (x2) nor Afghanistan were "major"?

Slow Joe just spoke on the Ukraine and basically said that the Russians can have the Ukraine (no US troops) but please, please, please don’t invade a NATO country.

Slow Joe has the spine of a jelly worm.

Slow Joe just spoke on the Ukraine and basically said that the Russians can have the Ukraine (no US troops) but please, please, please don’t invade a NATO country.

I have a feeling you might be paraphrasing.

So, just to clarify: in your estimation, neither Iraq (x2) nor Afghanistan were "major"?

In perspective of all other wars, not in the least. It took two weeks to overcome Iraq. The same can be said about Afghanistan.

As I stated, we lost more men in one day during WWII and WWI than the entire wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. If you think those were major conflicts, you have serious delusions and reality issues.
:palm:

This is all about Nord Stream 2.
Biden wants it shut- Europe wants it open.
Putin will continue to advance the truth that co-operation is progressive and NATO is the opposite.

Scholz and Putin will be discussing how to get the anti-Nord Stream mad-dog NATO drones off the case so that they can continue with the co-operation that the pipeline has promised.
If there is to be any ' false flag ' operation it won't be the Russians behind it.

Russian troops withdrawing from Ukraine border – Moscow
Forces have already begun preparing for withdrawal, the Ministry of Defense has announced

Russian troops have completed their training drills in Belarus, close to neighboring Ukraine, and will begin returning to their places of regular deployment, the Ministry of Defense in Moscow has announced amid fears in the West that the exercises could have been a precursor to an invasion.

https://www.rt.com/russia/549402-tro...kraine-border/

:laugh:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...in-Moscow-Putin-makes-conciliatory-withdrawal
Lie.

In perspective of all other wars, not in the least. It took two weeks to overcome Iraq. The same can be said about Afghanistan.

As I stated, we lost more men in one day during WWII and WWI than the entire wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. If you think those were major conflicts, you have serious delusions and reality issues.
:palm:

And can we assume you disagree w/ the decision to get involved in WWII, then?

To shore up what position? If Russia fails to invade without gaining something BIG in return Biden will hardly be seen as a loser who had his tail wagged, except by losers like you. Instead, the poll numbers will shoot up for a change.

Biden's current position, best described as a paper bag full of doggiedo waiting to be lit on fire and placed on Kamala's doorstep in the middle of the night.......

I have a feeling you might be paraphrasing.

obtuse
ob·tuse | \ äb-ˈtüs , əb-, -ˈtyüs \
obtuser; obtusest

1 formal : stupid or unintelligent : not able to think clearly or to understand what is obvious or simple
He is too obtuse to take a hint.
an incredibly obtuse person

Did you see how fast he ran from the reporters shouting questions. :laugh:

Back