Putin says he backs Harris over Trump, adds he's ready for talks with Ukraine

What makes you think Putin is intimidated by a far left Democrat DA? Putin laughed at Biden's weakness, why would you think he wouldn't laugh at his cackling predecessor?

He probably would laugh at a cackling anyone. The question though was about Harris, about her being intimidated. This is a standard line, ever since Trump's opponent became a woman. And with Trump, considering she is half black, she's also "unintelligent". Republicans should keep going with this twin strategy. It's sure to pay off.

He probably would laugh at a cackling anyone. The question though was about Harris, about her being intimidated. This is a standard line, ever since Trump's opponent became a woman. And with Trump, considering she is half black, she's also "unintelligent". Republicans should keep going with this twin strategy. It's sure to pay off.
Ask yourself this;

If Trump was Putins buddy, why did he wait until Trump was out of office to invade Ukraine?

Martin doesn't think. He's a lefty. They emote and lie a lot. ;)

Putin obviously made a laughingstock of Biden. Putin would hand Harris a pair of knee pads and she would put them on.
Her being a woman has nothing to do with it (and she ain't "half black"). It's also obvious she is "unintelligent" when it comes
to foreign affairs. What experience does she have dealing with foreign leaders?

Putin obviously made a laughingstock of Biden. Putin would hand Harris a pair of knee pads and she would put them on.
Her being a woman has nothing to do with it (and she ain't "half black"). It's also obvious she is "unintelligent" when it comes
to foreign affairs. What experience does she have dealing with foreign leaders?
More than you have analyzing the actions of foreign leaders.

I do like, "Putin would hand Harris a pair of knee pads and she would put them on. Her being a woman has nothing to do with it."

^^Believes Trump won.
I take pity on the demented geezers like Trump Dummy since the only life they have is eating at the cafeteria and drive-by posting online.

Most Alzheimer's patients don't seem to last longer than 3 years, although they could be demented for a few years prior to Alzheimer's developing. Sad.

More than you have analyzing the actions of foreign leaders.

I do like, "Putin would hand Harris a pair of knee pads and she would put them on. Her being a woman has nothing to do with it."
@RB 60, like most MAGAts, continues to prove he's a misogynistic white supremacist.

200.webp

AProudLefty;4672702 said:
Address the topic, not other posters.
Triggered? :rofl2:
I'm guessing Trump Dummy might lose his computer privileges if he's triggered too much.

So far most of his posts are non-verbal, a trend that seems to be increasing with him. He seems incapable of carrying on a coherent, calm conversation.

Putin says he backs Harris over Trump, adds he's ready for talks with Ukraine

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday appeared to endorse Vice President Kamala Harris in the 2024 presidential race against former President Trump.

According to multiple reports, Putin was questioned during the Eastern Economic Forum he attended in eastern Russia over how he viewed the upcoming U.S. election.

The Russian president, apparently smiling alongside the event’s moderator, said ultimately it was up to the American people to decide, but said that as President Biden has backed Harris, "we will do the same, we will support her."

"She laughs so expressively and infectiously that it means that everything is fine with her," he added.

Putin

Russian President Vladimir Putin attends a plenary session of the Eastern Economic Forum in Vladivostok, Russia, on Thursday. (Kirill Kazachkov/Roscongress Foundation via Reuters)
PUTIN CLAIMS HE PREFERS 'MORE PREDICTABLE' BIDEN OVER TRUMP

placeholder

Earlier this year, Putin threw his support behind Biden before he dropped out of the race, claiming he preferred Biden to Trump as he is a more predictable candidate.

According to Rebekah Koffler, a former DIA intelligence officer and author of "Putin’s Playbook," "The Russians don’t really endorse anyone, in the traditional sense."

"When it comes to preference, Putin and his regime prefer Kamala to deal with as a future U.S. president," Koffler told Fox News Digital. "Putin believes that he can manipulate Harris easily, unlike Trump, whom the Russians profiled as unpredictable and difficult to read."....

============================

Putin wants Harris because he knows he could easily intimidate her. Hector she even has a hard time with a friendly Dana Bash interview Putin would destroy her.
Of course he wants Harris. He'll get what he wants from her.

As Donnie's niece, Dr. Mary Trump, recently pointed out, he's facing his worst nightmare: getting his ass kicked by a black woman.

Former President Donald Trump's estranged niece Mary Trump says that her uncle's "worst nightmare" is coming true and could get even worse after Vice President Kamala Harris announces her running mate....
..."Donald's worst nightmare's is coming true—the old, white, racist is being beaten by a young, strong Black woman," Mary Trump wrote. "Not surprisingly, he isn't taking it well ... J.D. Vance, his new running mate, has become a national punchline. The positive buzz around Harris' pick for vice president will only increase tomorrow when she makes the official announcement."

^^^
Called it. :rofl2:
8GJ91G0.gif
:rofl2:
Called what, you pathetic cowardly cunt? Why don't you tell us more of your expertise with a firearm, specifically a hi-power rifle? What about your thirst for killing Trump supporters? Shoot them in the head, right? Why don't you stop running your mouth and start shooting Trump supporters?
You've often said you'd run and hide at the first hint of danger. Hell, you said you'd hide in a police precinct from me because I make you shit your diaper. I highly doubt a real Marine would run and hide like you would, but then, you ain't no Marine. You're just a squealing gutless pussy.

Ask yourself this;

If Trump was Putins buddy, why did he wait until Trump was out of office to invade Ukraine?

Why did he wait until Obama was out of office, for that matter?

Sometimes, it has nothing to do w/ the rest of the world. But, I would guess that Putin was happy w/ how Trump was weakening NATO, and felt more threatened when a strong pro-NATO President took over.

Called what, you pathetic cowardly cunt? Why don't you tell us more of your expertise with a firearm, specifically a hi-power rifle? What about your thirst for killing Trump supporters? Shoot them in the head, right? Why don't you stop running your mouth and start shooting Trump supporters?
You've often said you'd run and hide at the first hint of danger. Hell, you said you'd hide in a police precinct from me because I make you shit your diaper. I highly doubt a real Marine would run and hide like you would, but then, you ain't no Marine. You're just a squealing gutless pussy.
^^^
Arbie proves he's not the smartest kid in class. :rofl2:

A coward and a snitch too…indeed.

Back