Putin says he backs Harris over Trump, adds he's ready for talks with Ukraine

Putin says he backs Harris over Trump, adds he's ready for talks with Ukraine

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday appeared to endorse Vice President Kamala Harris in the 2024 presidential race against former President Trump.

According to multiple reports, Putin was questioned during the Eastern Economic Forum he attended in eastern Russia over how he viewed the upcoming U.S. election.

The Russian president, apparently smiling alongside the event’s moderator, said ultimately it was up to the American people to decide, but said that as President Biden has backed Harris, "we will do the same, we will support her."

"She laughs so expressively and infectiously that it means that everything is fine with her," he added.

Putin

Russian President Vladimir Putin attends a plenary session of the Eastern Economic Forum in Vladivostok, Russia, on Thursday. (Kirill Kazachkov/Roscongress Foundation via Reuters)
PUTIN CLAIMS HE PREFERS 'MORE PREDICTABLE' BIDEN OVER TRUMP

placeholder

Earlier this year, Putin threw his support behind Biden before he dropped out of the race, claiming he preferred Biden to Trump as he is a more predictable candidate.

According to Rebekah Koffler, a former DIA intelligence officer and author of "Putin’s Playbook," "The Russians don’t really endorse anyone, in the traditional sense."

"When it comes to preference, Putin and his regime prefer Kamala to deal with as a future U.S. president," Koffler told Fox News Digital. "Putin believes that he can manipulate Harris easily, unlike Trump, whom the Russians profiled as unpredictable and difficult to read."....

============================

Putin wants Harris because he knows he could easily intimidate her. Hector she even has a hard time with a friendly Dana Bash interview Putin would destroy her.

Putin also said he had no intention of invading Ukraine, as recently as the week before the invasion.

You are obviously unaware that as a former KBG chief, Putin has mastered the mind-fuck, misdirection, and psychological manipulation.

Are you so ignorant to believe anything PUTIN SAYS?

That BARBARIAN WAR CRIMINAL and AUTOCRAT has never told the truth!

Putin is is like Donald Trump- Both are incapable of telling the TRUTH- because the TRUTH exposes them for what they truly are- FASCISTS!
We should believe what you say?????? You're more retarded than I imagined. Sorry retards.

Putin also said he had no intention of invading Ukraine, as recently as the week before the invasion.

You are obviously unaware that as a former KBG chief, Putin has mastered the mind-fuck, misdirection, and psychological manipulation.
Sounds like Putin has you figured out.

Putin called Trump a genius, and savvy - and Trump was basically his lapdog after that.

Trump is actually way too easy to play like a fiddle. You don't even have to be ex-KGB.

Why would Putin endorse who he actually wanted to be President of the United States?

Putin is ex-KGB. He's no dummy.
Your question reinforces my opinion of lefties' and their inability to think logically.
I can reread my post to you but I cannot understand it for you.

Putin knows that backing Trump would hurt Trump. His only move is to back Harris making people think he does not back Daffy Donald. Then the real Russian /Trump connection will be on the back burner. Putin is making a political move that will help Trump. I cannot believe that so many Repubs cannot see through that.

Who I vote for has no bearing on how retarded you are but you're retarded so you think it does.
YOU calling me retarded is taken as a compliment! Because you are so retarded, you are incapable of understanding what retardation is. So anything normal is retarded to RETARDED PEOPLE!

The Russians have ruled out talks with Ukraine....according to the Russians the country of Ukraine does not exist, it is fully an American Empire territory.
No. According to russians it's russian territory occupied by WW2 nazis that must be well into their 100's who are now in alliance with da joos.

Like most MAGATs, ExLax enjoys giving Putin lap dances. I wish she'd at least wipe her mouth off though before posting. lol

The Russians tell the truth a whole lot more than the Americans do.
Yep!

TRUMP and his TRUMPTARDS look up to Fascist AUTOCRATS like TRUMP and PUTIN!

Fascists do not believe in Fair elections or the FREEDOMS of THE PEOPLE or their Fundamental Rights. They believe in FASCISM- NOT DEMOCRACY- because FASCISTS believe they can control the media and turn it into a PROPAGANDA MACHINE like FOX NEWS, and they corrupt the bodies of the government with other fascists that controls the election process, and they corrupt the military and the POLICE and turn their countries into POLICE STATES, and they corrupt their legal system and control all their judicial processes, and further corrupt the government's legislative bodies, so they can force their RACISM, SEXISM, and evil ways of self-interest of the Oligarchy or MONARCHY onto the populace and throw their political opposition in prison, internment camps- or have them executed, or expelled from their country.

SO Naturally FASCIST AUTOCRATS support other FASCIST AUTOCRAT leaders like TRUMP, PUTIN, NETANYAHU, Victor Orban, and Tayyup Erdogan!

Last edited:
Your question reinforces my opinion of lefties' and their inability to think logically.
I can reread my post to you but I cannot understand it for you.
Your quoted post is a picture. True, pictures are what Trumpers use for debate arguments but they challenge no one to think logically beyond
assessing if there is a reason to pay any more attention to whoever posts them.

Your quoted post is a picture. True, pictures are what Trumpers use for debate arguments but they challenge no one to think logically beyond
assessing if there is a reason to pay any more attention to whoever posts them.
It clearly sailed over your head.

Doesn't add up.

Not likely he would intimidate a former DA and with Trump intimidation would not be needed; it's already built in. In addition, with Trump he would have an American President who admires him instead of one who loathes him. Seems an easy choice. Think it's possible you're being gaslighted?
Gaslighted? Yes. Notice how all MAGAts readily accept what Putin wants or advises? It goes back to Helsinki when Trump backed Putin against all 17 US intelligence agencies.

Because MAGAts consistently side with Russian against the US is why I believe all MAGAts are anti-American scumbags, if not traitors.

"With that being said, all I can do is ask the question. My people came to me, Dan Coates came to me and some others, they said they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it’s not Russia.

I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be. But I really do want to see the server."

It clearly sailed over your head.

I was going to reply to you the same way that he did, but deemed it to be not worth it.

His post was correct. You made no point outside of what the OP believed.

And that point is mystifying to me. If Putin wants Trump to win - guess who he'll endorse? Hint - it wouldn't be Trump.

Back