Putin says he backs Harris over Trump, adds he's ready for talks with Ukraine

I was going to reply to you the same way that he did, but deemed it to be not worth it.

His post was correct. You made no point outside of what the OP believed.

And that point is mystifying to me. If Putin wants Trump to win - guess who he'll endorse? Hint - it wouldn't be Trump.
You make no sense. Putin wants Heels Up to win because he can bat her around like a cat toy. Trump was an unknown to him and he did not make a political move while Trump was in office.

1725575988406.png

You make no sense. Putin wants Heels Up to win because he can bat her around like a cat toy. Trump was an unknown to him and he did not make a political move while Trump was in office.

Trump was weakening NATO. Harris will be WAY tougher to deal with than Trump was.

I think your posts on this are hilarious. Do you think Putin is that dumb? He knows how his endorsement will play in America. He's manipulating us just like he was able to manipulate Trump by calling him a savvy genius.

Putin is terrible for the world - but he's also smart.

Trump was weakening NATO. Harris will be WAY tougher to deal with than Trump was.

I think your posts on this are hilarious. Do you think Putin is that dumb? He knows how his endorsement will play in America. He's manipulating us just like he was able to manipulate Trump by calling him a savvy genius.

Bullshit, Trump strengthened NATO by getting the slackers to, you know, "pay their fair share".
It's cocktail time and I have no further use for carrying on with your ever ongoing conversations.

Bullshit, Trump strengthened NATO by getting the slackers to, you know, "pay their fair share".
It's cocktail time and I have no further use for carrying on with your ever ongoing conversations.

Whatever you want to believe. Trump is no friend of NATO compared to Harris or any Dem (or most Republicans prior to Trump).

The point stands: Putin is ex-KGB. He knows what America thinks of him. He's not going to endorse who he really wants to win.

Honestly, this is an obvious point. It really isn't disputable.

Yes, he is. He's playing 3D chess while #TRE45ON, Lyin'Fish, and the rest of the MAGATs are still trying to figure out Candy Land.

I was going to reply to you the same way that he did, but deemed it to be not worth it.

His post was correct. You made no point outside of what the OP believed.

And that point is mystifying to me. If Putin wants Trump to win - guess who he'll endorse? Hint - it wouldn't be Trump.
Legina, formerly Legion, has several socks. You are correct; he's not worth becoming upset about, just toyed with. Be the LASER, he'll be the cat. Be the cat, he'll be the mouse. :)

92nxih.gif

Whatever you want to believe. Trump is no friend of NATO compared to Harris or any Dem (or most Republicans prior to Trump).

The point stands: Putin is ex-KGB. He knows what America thinks of him. He's not going to endorse who he really wants to win.

Honestly, this is an obvious point. It really isn't disputable.
All good points the MAGAts are either too stupid to understand or too traitorous to admit to knowing.

Agreed Harris will be more supportive of our allies and stand harder against Putin unlike Trump who often drops his pants and spreads his cheeks to please Vlad.

6scn0l.jpg

Someone on my grapevine said that this irrational all consuming hate of Russia and Russians dates back to the Bits in the 1830's.

It warps brains.

I was also listening to someone say that even at the tops of governments he finds that so many people are stunningly ignorant of history and reality.

Someone on my grapevine said that this irrational all consuming hate of Russia and Russians dates back to the Bits in the 1830's.

It warps brains.
The Russians and the Brits were allies in WWI, dumbass. Prior to that, Russia was allied with Germany in the Dreikaiserbund AKA the League of the Three Emperors. Small wonder that created some friction with the Brits.

The Russians and the Brits were allies in WWI, dumbass. Prior to that, Russia was allied with Germany in the Dreikaiserbund AKA the League of the Three Emperors. Small wonder that created some friction with the Brits.

Ally of ours too. We shipped them 15,000 tanks.

Back