Question for evolutionists

So your hubby is feeling inferior and ignorant, when he refers to Asians as "gooks"!!

When are you putting him down?? :laugh:

So your hubby is feeling inferior and ignorant, when he refers to Asians as "gooks"!!

idiocy! It’s all you ever display. My husband is a decorated vet.
No, he was killing them because his country sent him to do so. Were you there? Did you experience what it’s like to kill people for your country? Do you understand what it takes to kill another human? Do you understand how stupid you look?

Maybe, one of the other vets can explain to you how an enemy has to dehumanized so you can kill him. You can’t think of him as a man with a family when you have to kill him or he will kill you. Lord knows I’ve tried to educate your ignorant ass all these years and it hasn’t worked.

some people don't believe they can be good unless someone else is bad

they cant feel good unless they are standing on some ones head

its how they see the world

no one ever got through to them that is a destructive human pattern.

if you look at the person next to you as an equal to you until they prove to you differently

You will spot their value

much sooner than if you see them as having to PROVE their worth immediately and until they do you see them as a lessor

they were basically taught BAD human values as children

bad human interaction practices that have crippled them as productive members of society

and some of them are just Russian programs to annoy people

and some are just sociopaths with not enough brain power to figure out that following the rules the compassionate people hold by is actually a great benefit to them also

logic and Compassion actually both show that kindness and compassion saves mankind from its self repeatedly throughout mans history

idiocy! It’s all you ever display. My husband is a decorated vet.
No, he was killing them because his country sent him to do so. Were you there? Did you experience what it’s like to kill people for your country? Do you understand what it takes to kill another human? Do you understand how stupid you look?

Maybe, one of the other vets can explain to you how an enemy has to dehumanized so you can kill him. You can’t think of him as a man with a family when you have to kill him or he will kill you. Lord knows I’ve tried to educate your ignorant ass all these years and it hasn’t worked.

But you've said that:
It is an inferiority thing as Fentoine suggested. These types of mental defects need to put others down to feel better about themselves. It is fed by ignorance.

So why is your husband feeling inferior to Asians??

some people don't believe they can be good unless someone else is bad
they cant feel good unless they are standing on some ones head
its how they see the world
no one ever got through to them that is a destructive human pattern.
if you look at the person next to you as an equal to you until they prove to you differently
You will spot their value
much sooner than if you see them as having to PROVE their worth immediately and until they do you see them as a lessor
they were basically taught BAD human values as children
bad human interaction practices that have crippled them as productive members of society
and some of them are just Russian programs to annoy people
and some are just sociopaths with not enough brain power to figure out that following the rules the compassionate people hold by is actually a great benefit to them also
logic and Compassion actually both show that kindness and compassion saves mankind from its self repeatedly throughout mans history

So much irony - so little time. :laugh:

I am amazed actually that you obsessively commit to memory the off handed comment of a poster from a decade ago. There are much better uses for neurons than to obsesses about people you don't know and will never meet.

You nor I lived through the meat grinder of Vietnam, we were not required to try to kill people who had no intention of invading the United States, and you and I have no idea how dehumanizing combat is, especially in the context of an immoral war without clear goals.

This might be a foreign concept to you and the rightwing, but a person gets judged by the totality of their life. Obsessing about people you don't know, have never talked to, and will never meet is not a good reflection on you.

I am amazed actually that you obsessively commit to memory the off handed comment of a poster from a decade ago. There are much better uses for neurons than to obsesses about people you don't know and will never meet.

You nor I lived through the meat grinder of Vietnam, we were not required to try to kill people who had no intention of invading the United States, and you and I have no idea how dehumanizing combat is, especially in the context of an immoral war without clear goals.

This might be a foreign concept to you and the rightwing, but a person gets judged by the totality of their life. Obsessing about people you don't know, have never talked to, and will never meet is not a good reflection on you.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, the irony.

Thy should remove the beam, from thine own eye first. :D

I doubt you are that intelligent, it’s not reflected in your posts.

The reflection you don't like is based on not like what I say and getting your feeling hurts because of the manner in which it's said.

Your posts reflect that only way you got your staff position was having bent over and taken one in the ass.

The creation story is didactic literature.. Its not science or history or "theory".

The Theory of Creation states that life came to this Earth through the action of some kind of intelligence. Nothing says the intelligence has any particular form. It doesn't even have to be a god or gods.
It is a nonscientific theory. It is not falsifiable.

The Theory of Abiogenesis states that life originated on this Earth through a series of random unspecified events. It is also a nonscientific theory. It is not falsifiable.

These theories are mutually exclusive of each other. One of them MUST be False.

Science has no theories about past unobserved events. They are not falsifiable.

Both theories are religions.

It's teaching history. You simply don't want to learn yet will pretend you're a religious expert.

The Bible is history. It's books were written by prophets in ancient Israel and ancient Rome, and were compiled into the volume we have today and translated.

Back