Questions for the religious

not at all......what you want to pretend it means is a lie.....

Matthew 17:20

“And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.”

King James Version (KJV)

“And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.”

King James Version (KJV)

and do you believe this verse was about mountains?......

King James Version (KJV)

Yeah, supposedly they can move mountains with their "faith" and "prayers."

I'm willing to allow them to use all the ministers, priests, rabbis, imams, cardinals, and the pope...to move a mountain with faith and prayer...

...and I will use one agnostic or atheist using a teaspoon to move one...

...and place a huge bet on the agnostic or atheist moving more of the mountain.

Only thing is...there would be no takers.

Yeah, supposedly they can move mountains with their "faith" and "prayers."

I'm willing to allow them to use all the ministers, priests, rabbis, imams, cardinals, and the pope...to move a mountain with faith and prayer...

...and I will use one agnostic or atheist using a teaspoon to move one...

...and place a huge bet on the agnostic or atheist moving more of the mountain.

Only thing is...there would be no takers.

Its a "gotcha".. If you have enough REAL faith you can walk on water or cure diseases.

that which we feel we cannot deal with........for example lib'rul ignorance may appear to be a mountain, but through faith we turn you into a sand pile and brush you aside......

Jesus must have been a liberal since he preached non-violent response to the Roman oppression.

^Here it is again, folks. The forum tardboy changing a post and answering his own.

Sad when you can’t argue a point on its own. But, when you get your ass kicked so regularly, that must be the last resort.

Hard to fathom a man with so little self-respect.

Back