Questions for the religious

Jesus loves him. Everyone else thinks he's an asshole.

PimP is not a Christian.
He thinks he can be an evil asshole and still go to heaven just by saying the correct words in the magic house.
He actually sees it as a supernatural business deal.

:truestory:

In order to understand PMP (almost sounds like pimp) you have to read his book, How to speak stupid, duh.

I did. Do you notice it when I talk to him?

Extremely funny novel. $100.00 misunderstanding.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Gover

"Gover's second novel, The Maniac Responsible, was called "a work of art" by Newsweekmagazine. Eight other novels have followed, the most recent being On the Run with Dick and Jane, published by Hopewell in 2007.
In 1965, Gover started studying astrology and in a couple of years started to relate astrology to stock market investment and economics.[SUP][5][/SUP] He also became friends with Jim Morrison of The Doors,[SUP][6][/SUP] and was arrested with him in a Las Vegas night club fracas in 1968.[SUP][7][/SUP]
Both as novelist and nonfiction writer, Gover has explored themes of pseudoscience and the occult. Voodoo Contra: Contradictory Meanings of the Word, deals with African-American polytheism as a serious and very ancient religion. In Time and Money: The Economy and the Planets, Gover claims evidence for a recurring planetary pattern that has coincided with great depressions, and predicts a very difficult economy and economic changes during the second decade of the 21st Century.[SUP][6][/SUP] Gover lived most of his life in California but later moved to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware."

Last edited:
Well you have to read the book he wrote, how to talk stupid, ​duh! I did. I talk to him a lot now.

As far as I can tell, his only purpose on this board is to remind me why I left Xtianity decades ago and never looked back. Everyone should have one thing they're good at; that's his. lol

if Mohammed won't walk to the mountain, fuck Mohammed.....

this might help you in your struggle with reality

giphy322323.gif

Back