Quid Pro Impeachment Thread

Thanks! Will you be calling me a Christian now too?
Why? You deny and discard the Bible and the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Are you very religious?
YOU certainly are. You believe in the Church of Green, the Church of the Ozone Hole, the Church of Global Warming, the Church of Covid, the Church of Hate, etc.
Mine too. The two are compatible.
Christianity and any of these other religions is NOT compatible, Sock.
Results requires reason in order to maximize success.
Results are simply results. No reason required. Success is simply success. No reason required.
You're basically arguing the Trolley Car problem and claiming running over the kid is immoral.
No trolley here, Sock.
I think both the best moral and results choice is saving the five adults.
No trolley here, Sock.
That said, I'm fascinated by your implied admission that you are immoral.
He never said any such thing, Sock. You are hallucinating again.
What do you consider to be immoral? My main line is "don't hurt anybody".
RQAA.
After that, it's pretty much whatever floats your boat.
Is that why you support tyranny?
I'm a Libertarian, in case I forgot to mention it. :)
Libertarians don't support tyranny, Sock.

Are you hearing voices again, Sock?

Biden's master IS a totalitarian wannabe dictator, Sock.
Thanks, Sybil. I knew I could count on you to set things straight. Too bad you can never present facts, only your opinions.
We could discuss this further if you could. :thup:

Why do you keep trying to ask yourself what you know, Sock?

I always wonder if someplace deep inside you, that you know you are sick? I think you do, but you're afraid to admit it. You live in fear of the world. Your reaction to it is wacky.

Why? You deny and discard the Bible and the gospel of Jesus Christ.

YOU certainly are. You believe in the Church of Green, the Church of the Ozone Hole, the Church of Global Warming, the Church of Covid, the Church of Hate, etc.

Christianity and any of these other religions is NOT compatible, Sock.

Results are simply results. No reason required. Success is simply success. No reason required.

No trolley here, Sock.

No trolley here, Sock.

He never said any such thing, Sock. You are hallucinating again.

RQAA.

Is that why you support tyranny?

Libertarians don't support tyranny, Sock.
^^^
Wackier than usual.

Thanks! Will you be calling me a Christian now too? Are you very religious?

Mine too. The two are compatible. Results requires reason in order to maximize success. You're basically arguing the Trolley Car problem and claiming running over the kid is immoral. I think both the best moral and results choice is saving the five adults.

That said, I'm fascinated by your implied admission that you are immoral. What do you consider to be immoral? My main line is "don't hurt anybody". After that, it's pretty much whatever floats your boat. I'm a Libertarian, in case I forgot to mention it. :)

6jwsbr.gif

My point is that you denigrate the man because he may have been a womanizer or someone who may have had some less than savory business deals but as President he gets results.

There is no way you can think that the Biden regime has been successful either domestically or internationally, If you do. there is no value in discussing anything further.

I don't care if you are Christian or a Libertarian.......... makes no difference what you are.

The Sock's thinking is infected with morality?? What is moral about making fallacy after fallacy, lie after lie, and hallucinating like he does?? That's not even thinking!

My point is that people with TDS say that they hate the man due to the history of his life, his lifestyle and his personality. They are holier than thou types..... Moral wannabe's.

No, the 'vaccine' isn't a 'death jab'. The only people that died from it were allergic to the carrier it used.
Covid19 does not kill.

Otherwise, quite right.
mRNA and nanoparticle technology are not appropriate for virus vaccines. They end up delivering the spike protein to many organs in the body and even sometimes the spike go into the brain.
Fine.... don't call it a death jab. Whatever floats your boat. It is neither safe nor effective and is very dangerous near term and long term.

My point is that you denigrate the man because he may have been a womanizer or someone who may have had some less than savory business deals but as President he gets results.

There is no way you can think that the Biden regime has been successful either domestically or internationally, If you do. there is no value in discussing anything further.

I don't care if you are Christian or a Libertarian.......... makes no difference what you are.

I'm a retired military officer. I still abide by my oath. Donnie broke his and organized a half-assed coup to stay in power.

I'm not voting for Biden nor have I ever voted for a Democrat. Only fucking morons see the world in black and white. IMO, he's too old for the job, but then so is Donnie.

Sure it does.

I'm a retired military officer. I still abide by my oath. Donnie broke his and organized a half-assed coup to stay in power.

I'm not voting for Biden nor have I ever voted for a Democrat. Only fucking morons see the world in black and white. IMO, he's too old for the job, but then so is Donnie.

Sure it does.

You actually believe that?. Something does not ad up. Go ask General Flynn.

I'm a retired military officer.
You never served.
I still abide by my oath.
You never took any.
Donnie broke his and organized a half-assed coup to stay in power.
Trump has broken no oath nor conducted any coup.
I'm not voting for Biden nor have I ever voted for a Democrat.
Blatant lie.
Only fucking morons see the world in black and white.
Like you.
IMO, he's too old for the job, but then so is Donnie.
Bigotry.

You actually believe that?. Something does not ad up. Go ask General Flynn.

What doesn't add up is several things about the Sock:

* He has never served in the military. He just makes it all up.
* He constantly makes up stories about himself (I suppose to puff himself up, or maybe because he hallucinates a lot).
* He hears voices and he talks to them. He often calls one of them 'Sybil'.
* He thinks Trump conducted a coup (which is odd, since Trump was already President!).
* He thinks Trump wants to be a dictator.
* He supports Democrats, even though he says he doesn't.
* He tries to hide behind the Constitution that he despises.
* He likes to deny his own posts.
* He thinks speaking for others is 'clever'. He used to 'quote' others (by quoting made up shit) as if they posted it. Rule 16 occurred because of him.
* He claims to be a 'patriot' while denying and discarding the Constitution and all State constitutions.
* He constantly tries to blame his own problems or the problems of the Democrats on other people.

I'm a retired military officer. I still abide by my oath.

Thank you for your service.

Donnie broke his and organized a half-assed coup to stay in power.

trump says avoiding venereal disease was his Vietnam... I refuse to thank him for that service.

I'm not voting for Biden nor have I ever voted for a Democrat.

Obviously, I would like you to vote for Democrats, but it is a free country, and I support your decision to vote for whoever you think is best.

He thinks Trump conducted a coup (which is odd, since Trump was already President!).

A leader can conduct a coup. It is called a self-coup, and is when a leader tries to stay in office, or expand his control through violence, or the threat of violence.

He thinks Trump wants to be a dictator.

trump says he wants to be a dictator too. This is one of the few subjects that I believe trump on.

He tries to hide behind the Constitution that he despises.

This is what the alt right keeps saying. If you disagree with their interpretation of the Constitution, they say you despise it. Any disagreement is treason in their world.

I disagree with Doc Dutch on some interpretations, but I do not deny he loves the Constitution he swore to defend. Did you ever take a similar oath?

A leader can conduct a coup. It is called a self-coup, and is when a leader tries to stay in office, or expand his control through violence, or the threat of violence.

trump says he wants to be a dictator too. This is one of the few subjects that I believe trump on.

This is what the alt right keeps saying. If you disagree with their interpretation of the Constitution, they say you despise it. Any disagreement is treason in their world.

I disagree with Doc Dutch on some interpretations, but I do not deny he loves the Constitution he swore to defend. Did you ever take a similar oath?

What Sybil is also missing is that the coup was to stop the process of deposing Trump. Trump still claims the election was stolen and that he's the rightful president. Sybil and other RWNJs believe him.

The MAGAts don't like the results of our Constitutional process. They make wild claims about violently "restoring the Constitution", that elections were stolen and other fantasies in order to justify overthrowing the Federal government along with several state governments.

Like Kyle Rittenhouse, I strongly doubt Sybil was ever fit to serve.

I AM A SCHIZO
I HAVE SEVERAL ACCOUNTS
I LOVE MY PUPPETS​
Most sane, educated and intelligent adults can see that you are "off", Sybil. They can see that you have sock puppets no matter how hard you try to deny them. I, for one, believe that you truly believe those alter ego accounts are different people, your "friends", as you called them. It's why I believe you are an unmedicated paranoid schizophrenic. For that reason, I forgive you since you are not in control of your faculties.

There was no 2020 election TO lose
There was no election in 2020.
Summary of the stolen election:...

Bulverism fallacy. Bigotry.
Bulverism. Bigotry. False Authority.
bigotry, bulverism,

Sybil isn't here.
Sybil isn't here.
Is Sybil transgender?

Back