Quid Pro Impeachment Thread

The Constitution is over and the Regime comes to collect whomever they want to get....this is how America rolls now.

The Constitution and the rule of law is working very well indeed. We have to be grateful the insurrectionists, along with Trump, their leader, didn’t get their way.

Of course, you’re referring to the 91 felony counts, 2 impeachments and the guilty verdict on the sexual assault charge. Not to mention the Trump U. And charity fraud along with the tax fraud now going on.

given the fact there has never been a guilty verdict on a sexual assault charge and neither impeachment was ever based on an actual crime......it's clear all you have is lies and accusations

Ah, more “if/would” bullshit. How many times do idiots like you have to be told that “if/would” has never occurred in the history of mankind. Not once. Yet, you stupid motherfuckers still cling to it.

Ah, the willful ignorance of die hard lefties refusing to acknowledge the very thing they accuse others of.........yet, you stupid motherfuckers still cling to it.

???....I thought he said he was black and converted to Judaism even though he didn't believe in YHWH......he must live a confusing life.....

I've run into the guno/tigerred troll for around a decade on various boards. What I know is that he is a Muslim who hates Jews, Christians, and Whites. Beyond this I'm speculating. He loves Hamas, so I suspect he is an Arab from Israel who came to America. I believe him that he is in New York - probably a cab driver.

002_jpg-2951773-jpeg.1376955

given the fact there has never been a guilty verdict on a sexual assault charge and neither impeachment was ever based on an actual crime......it's clear all you have is lies and accusations

Everything I posted is true. And BTW, that you think impeachment actually requires a criminal act, merely shows your ignorance of the Constitution.

You and the Muzzie Beast Guano keep talking about getting rid of whites. Why are you too much of a coward to make your move?

If you are ever able to pull your head out of your ass, you might be able to recognize that you’re talking to the wrong person.

Fucking moron.

if by 'wrong person' you mean one that's never going to admit that they are wrong about nearly everything, then you win.

When I’m wrong, I’ll admit it.

So far, I’ve posted only the truth. Whether you sad fucks can recognize it is an entirely different matter.

as I have repeatedly said, if you want to know what dems are doing you just have to listen to what they say you are doing. you need go no further than their own mouths. whatever they say to accuse others is something they are literally doing.

Back