Quid Pro Impeachment Thread

When I’m wrong, I’ll admit it.

So far, I’ve posted only the truth. Whether you sad fucks can recognize it is an entirely different matter.

you will never admit it, at least to anyone you are vehemently politically opposed to, that is.

I've posted many truths to you, though you absolutely refuse to recognize them.

I see, so, thusfar its a nothing burger?

nope.....all has been proven except a confirmation that Hunter used Ukrainian money to pay Joe's bills......that is merely a matter of reviewing the paper trail through the LLCs......I will look forward to learning Biden is in truth the dead meat on that bun......and your tears will be my special sauce.....

nope.....all has been proven except a confirmation that Hunter used Ukrainian money to pay Joe's bills......that is merely a matter of reviewing the paper trail through the LLCs......I will look forward to learning Biden is in truth the dead meat on that bun......and your tears will be my special sauce.....

If proven, I would not cry... I want criminals punished.

I have yet to see any evidence of crimes... No money paid for deals, no money going to Joe, agreement from Joe to do favors for anyone, you would need more than Hunter Biden just paying his fathers bills....... All the claims of bribery appear to be in your imagination. Until I see something I will assume you just have sour grapes about Trump turning out to be a huge criminal.

If proven, I would not cry... I want criminals punished.

I have yet to see any evidence of crimes... No money paid for deals, no money going to Joe, agreement from Joe to do favors for anyone, you would need more than Hunter Biden just paying his fathers bills....... All the claims of bribery appear to be in your imagination. Until I see something I will assume you just have sour grapes about Trump turning out to be a huge criminal.

we all know you're lying, cuntselor.......you've seen it.....

Why were they fake?

First impeachment: "Joe Biden took bribes from Ukraine - IMPEACH TRUMP"

7z42fu.jpg

What does your long debunked conspiracy theory have to do with the faux impeachments.

If Trump was impeached for the Reichstag Fire, where he had zero involvement - should Kamaltoe be impeached for the REAL insurrection of CHAZ/CHOP where she bailed out men who used guns to invade and occupy US territory for 10 weeks. Protesters at the Reichstag Fire are being imprisoned for decades. What is the average sentence for the armed insurrectionists of CHAZ/CHOP? Oh that's right, no one was prosecuted, because Uber Alles democrat.

Hey, one nation, two VERY different standards of law.

I see, so, thusfar its a nothing burger?

Vastly more than you Nazis had on Trump.

Actually there is a preponderance of evidence. If Quid Pro were in one of the Law & Order reruns that form the sum total of your legal knowledge, he would be easily convicted.

But you are a partisan drone so you lie to try and cover up for his crimes.

You have no integrity, you have no legal knowledge, but you have your Reich - and that is ALL you care about.

Everything I posted is true. And BTW, that you think impeachment actually requires a criminal act, merely shows your ignorance of the Constitution.

The next time you post ANYTHING that is true and correct will be the first time.

So you agree that the involvement of Bought and Paid for Joe in the pay for play influence peddling schemes of his crime family are impeachable, regardless of conviction?

I always view Quid Pro as the most corrupt POTUS in history, but that may be wrong. LBJ may actually be more corrupt than even Bought and Paid for.

The inquiry is fake, so they can’t be compared.

Yet you trotted out the "RUSHING COALUSHUN" conspiracy theory - that was debunked 4 years ago.

You DO grasp that Trump was NOT impeached on that, right?

When that fell apart, your Riech had to cook up something else - so you impeached Trump over Joe Biden taking bribes from Burisma.

Let me remind you;

Directly FROM the Inquisition:

The Office considered in particular whether contacts between Trump Campaign officials and Russia-linked individuals could trigger liability for the crime of conspiracy-either under statutes that have their own conspiracy language (e.g. , 18 U.S.C. §§ 1349, 195l(a)), or under the general conspiracy statute (18 U.S.C. § 371). The investigation did not establish that the contacts described in Volume I, Section IV, supra, amounted to an agreement to commit any substantive violation of federal criminal law- including foreign-fnfluence and campaign-finance laws, both of which are discussed further below. The Office therefore did not charge any individual associated with the Trump Campaign with conspiracy to commit a federal offense arising from Russia contacts, either under a specific statute or under Section 371 's offenses clause. The Office also did not charge any campaign official or associate with a conspiracy under Section 371 's defraud clause. That clause criminalizes participating in an agreement to obstruct a lawful function of the U.S. government or its agencies through deceitful or dishonest means. See Dennis v. United States, 384 U.S. 855, 861 (1966); Hammerschmidt v. United States, 265 U.S. 182, 188 (1924); see also United States v. Concord Mgmt. & Consulting LLC, 34 7 F. Supp. 3d 38, 46 (D.D.C.2018). The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officialsor between such officials and Russia-linked individuals-to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume I, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume I, Section II, supra. Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other U.S. person with conspiracy

Vastly more than you Nazis had on Trump.

Actually there is a preponderance of evidence. If Quid Pro were in one of the Law & Order reruns that form the sum total of your legal knowledge, he would be easily convicted.

But you are a partisan drone so you lie to try and cover up for his crimes.

You have no integrity, you have no legal knowledge, but you have your Reich - and that is ALL you care about.

First, dumbfuck, when you have ANYTHING on Joe other than wishful thinking, let us know.

Second, bitch, I am not here to teach you about the Constitution. If you’re too fucking lazy to learn it yourself, then fuck off. I don’t have time.

Lastly, when you find a lie of mine, post it. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

First, dumbfuck, when you have ANYTHING on Joe other than wishful thinking, let us know.

DERP

Second, bitch, I am not here to teach you about the Constitution. If you’re too fucking lazy to learn it yourself, then fuck off. I don’t have time.

Lastly, when you find a lie of mine, post it. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

Hey STUPID - I was responding to your fellow Borg, Jarod.

Didn't you just melt down for that?

In fact you did.

7z5fom.jpg

Back