Quid Pro Impeachment Thread

You lying little shit.

What a pathetic cunt you are.

Oh, 73 is to you, but that isn't what you quoted or responded to.

Yep, you are right. But your little shit fit in 73 is what I answered to. Want to try it again? Look at your post in #73. Here is my response. Again.

First, dumbfuck, when you have ANYTHING on Joe other than wishful thinking, let us know.

Second, bitch, I am not here to teach you about the Constitution. If you’re too fucking lazy to learn it yourself, then fuck off. I don’t have time.

Lastly, when you find a lie of mine, post it. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

Yep, you are right. But your little shit fit in 73 is what I answered to. Want to try it again? Look at your post in #73. Here is my response. Again.

First, dumbfuck, when you have ANYTHING on Joe other than wishful thinking, let us know.

Second, bitch, I am not here to teach you about the Constitution. If you’re too fucking lazy to learn it yourself, then fuck off. I don’t have time.

Lastly, when you find a lie of mine, post it. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

ROFL

Must protect your Reich.

{
Among the evidence that supposedly doesn’t exist are the transcribed interviews and other government-documented allegations against Joe Biden and his family.
For example, Hunter Biden’s former best friend and close associate, Devon Archer, said that “obviously” Joe Biden “brought the most value” to the Biden family brand and was frequently a party — via phone calls — to Hunter’s business dealings, as well as an occasional in-person guest when Hunter met with the oligarchs investing in or otherwise doing business with Hunter. On one notable occasion, Joe Biden even had dinner with a Burisma executive, according to Archer.
There’s also the documented frequency with which Hunter Biden traveled aboard Air Force Two with Joe Biden — to at least 15 countries — and the more than 80 instances in which Hunter Biden’s business partners and associates visited the White House while Joe Biden was Vice President.
The FBI-generated FD-1023 form contained even more evidence from a trusted FBI informant — a form the Biden administration went to notable lengths to keep from Congress’ eyes or the public’s knowledge — about supposed bribes the Bidens took as part of Hunter’s business dealings in Ukraine, including allegedly $5 million for Joe Biden himself. The informant’s report also included jokes among those tied to the Bidens that it would take anyone years to unravel the web of shell companies and financial transfers used to get the alleged bribes to the Bidens.
}

Here's All the Evidence That Doesn't Exist Against Joe Biden (townhall.com)

ROFL

Must protect your Reich.

{
Among the evidence that supposedly doesn’t exist are the transcribed interviews and other government-documented allegations against Joe Biden and his family.
For example, Hunter Biden’s former best friend and close associate, Devon Archer, said that “obviously” Joe Biden “brought the most value” to the Biden family brand and was frequently a party — via phone calls — to Hunter’s business dealings, as well as an occasional in-person guest when Hunter met with the oligarchs investing in or otherwise doing business with Hunter. On one notable occasion, Joe Biden even had dinner with a Burisma executive, according to Archer.
There’s also the documented frequency with which Hunter Biden traveled aboard Air Force Two with Joe Biden — to at least 15 countries — and the more than 80 instances in which Hunter Biden’s business partners and associates visited the White House while Joe Biden was Vice President.
The FBI-generated FD-1023 form contained even more evidence from a trusted FBI informant — a form the Biden administration went to notable lengths to keep from Congress’ eyes or the public’s knowledge — about supposed bribes the Bidens took as part of Hunter’s business dealings in Ukraine, including allegedly $5 million for Joe Biden himself. The informant’s report also included jokes among those tied to the Bidens that it would take anyone years to unravel the web of shell companies and financial transfers used to get the alleged bribes to the Bidens.
}

Here's All the Evidence That Doesn't Exist Against Joe Biden (townhall.com)

Just as I said, dumbfuck. Nothing but wishful thinking. Keep up with the “alleged” stuff. I’m sure you get an erection over it.

It has begun - Joseph R. Biden is being impeached by the House.

Maybe not, wife-beater. LOL Speaker McCarthy launches Biden impeachment inquiry without a House vote

Speaking of wife-beaters: https://nypost.com/2021/07/18/man-who-beat-wife-to-death-on-family-cruise-found-dead-in-prison-cell/
Man who beat wife to death on family cruise found dead in prison cell
A Utah man recently sentenced to 30 years behind bars for murdering his wife on a cruise ship was found dead in his Alaskan prison cell last week, authorities said.

Kenneth Manzanares, 43, was found unresponsive at about 7:15 a.m. Wednesday at Lemon Creek Correctional Center in Juneau and pronounced dead shortly after, according to the Alaska Department of Corrections.

Authorities did not reveal Manzanares’ cause of death, but said foul play is not suspected. COVID-19 was also not a factor, authorities said.

Manzanares was sentenced in early June after pleading guilty to second-degree murder for fatally beating his wife, Kristy Manzanares, on the Emerald Princess in 2017 in front of two of his daughters.

Kenneth-Manzanares.jpg

I'M SHOCKED - no one would have guessed that your response would be

https://i.imgflip.com/7z6fb8.jpg
You'll be more shocked when you find yourself handcuffed in the back of a police car, Down Under.

Brian Walshe accused of killing and dismembering his wife Ana Walshe, prosecutors say
Brian Walshe killed and dismembered his wife Ana Walshe and disposed of her remains in dumpsters because he wanted to end their marriage, a prosecutor with the Norfolk district attorney’s office said at his arraignment on Wednesday.

“Rather than divorce, it is believed that Brian Walshe dismembered Ana Walshe and discarded her body,” prosecutor Lynn Beland said.

In their criminal complaint prosecutors stated that Brian Walshe assaulted and beat his wife to death....

...In court, Beland laid out some of the evidence that led to the charges, including the discovery of Ana Walshe’s belongings and blood in the garbage and Brian Walshe’s Google searches about dismemberment and disposing of dead bodies.

According to the prosecutor, surveillance video captured Brian Walshe tossing heavy bags into dumpsters in Abington and in Swampscott and cell phone data showed he visited a dumpster near his mother’s home in Swampscott..

...Further, in the days after her disappearance, Brian Walshe allegedly made a series of unsavory Google searches, including on his son’s iPad: “Ten ways to dispose of a dead body if you really need to,” “dismemberment and the best ways to dispose of a body,” “can you be charged with murder without a body,” and “can you identify a body with broken teeth,” according to the prosecutor.

And on December 27, he had Google searched, “What’s the best state to divorce for a man?”

At arraignment, Brian Walshe shook his head once but did not otherwise react to the gruesome allegations. He spoke in court to say he acknowledged the charges, and a not guilty plea was entered on his behalf. He also has pleaded not guilty to the charge of misleading investigators.

The judge ordered him held without bail. His next court date is February 9.

230110152231-05-ana-walshe-missing-woman.jpg

Stop picking on the fake lawyer, he has a full client list and does not have time for anything else.

he bought it from Google but none of them are returning his calls......I remember back in 2010 he bragged about winning a case.......heard nothing since.......I doubt he's had a second........

Taylor-Greene is the impeachment manager, this is guaranteed to be a circus of errors. Mike Johnson wishes to completely embarrass the House Trumpublicans with this trial! Insanity

Taylor-Greene is the impeachment manager, this is guaranteed to be a circus of errors. Mike Johnson wishes to completely embarrass the House Trumpublicans with this trial! Insanity
As if the Republican Party need to look more clownish in an election year.

I'm guessing Biden's campaign managers are giving extra thanks on Sundays for MTG. :thup:

^^^ Claims to be a pious practicing Christian.

MAGAts lie a lot and are often hypocrites.

Look at Trump throwing his traitorous Insurrectionists under the bus within a week of the Insurrection and refusing to pardon them but now calls them hostages. If they are hostages now, then they were hostages from 7JAN21-20JAN21.

4wqbms.jpg

Back