Quote Notifications... off....

Amazon is long gone-except for the obviously treasured and "saved files"... with the dozens of fake accounts and posts...:laugh:...so are the Goodreads CPs forum and threads...and the other doxxing forums and threads as well...
Just for the record...

You doxxed yourself here :laugh:

you're not paying attention.....nearly 72, married 47 years, two adopted kids and a lovely red-headed granddaughter..........merely hates lib'ruls who are intent on fucking up the country....

Do you call your granddaughter cunt too? It seems to be one of your favorite words to use

I want Banjofuck [CFM] back, at least for a while.

I'm tired of the present gaggle of idiots.

If we can't get fresh blood,

we can at least go back to the classic idiots of yesteryear.

They don't make trolls like they used to, do they? Modern ones break after you've only played with them a couple of times. PIMP is a good example. lol

Guno צְבִי;5877360 said:
You doxxed yourself here :laugh:

She's good at it, too! She posted a link a couple of years ago to some other political forum. Someone who was on it was here, too. They posted a link to a photo-sharing page, I think it was on Imgur, that had pics of her shabby shack, her address, her ugly face, her racist posts on social media, her lack of teaching credentials, her name, etc. Then she tried to get ppl who went to it and commented on it banned! To this day she thinks it was me. It was not. Grind (former mod) even asked me about it via PM. It if was me, I'd be long gone.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...OP-Derangement-Syndrome&p=4138396#post4138396

1541ee92eb6c9ec02b3575dc15f38173_w200.gif

It's just that easy to get confessions around here...lol... and why it's clearly evident that they are two sets of rules...;)

Do you call your granddaughter cunt too? It seems to be one of your favorite words to use

if she was stupid enough to grow up to be a lib'rul like you it might happen.......however, even though she's only eleven she's already smarter than all the folks I call cunts on this board combined........so I doubt it will ever be neccesary.......

if she was stupid enough to grow up to be a lib'rul like you it might happen.......however, even though she's only eleven she's already smarter than the folks I call cunts on this board combined........so I doubt it will ever be neccesary.......
If she's that smart then she knows you are evil.

if she was stupid enough to grow up to be a lib'rul like you it might happen.......however, even though she's only eleven she's already smarter than the folks I call cunts on this board combined........so I doubt it will ever be neccesary.......

Hard to believe you would call your own granddaughter cunt if she registered to vote as a Democrat. That seems Satanic.

Does she know that whatever respect you have for her depends entirely on her voting record?

Hard to believe you would call your own granddaughter cunt if she registered to vote as a Democrat. That seems Satanic.

Does she know that whatever respect you have for her depends entirely on her voting record?

I'm not sure you're as stupid as you sound, but you are a lib'rul so its certainly possible......there are people who voted Demmycrat who aren't "lib'ruls" such as yourself........my respect won't depend on her voting record......it will hinge on what she might be stupid enough to say in public for all to see.......as it has always been......

sad that you think the inner city children sent into the world to function as illiterates are just aggrieved corn field rubes.......

You're an "inner city child"? And wow, did you just slam the "teacher" who claims to have taught "thugs" at "inner city" all-black schools?

This is not going well for the GossipGrrrlsGang this morning. :rofl2:

You're an "inner city child"? And wow, did you just slam the "teacher" who claims to have taught "thugs" at "inner city" all-black schools?

This is not going well for the GossipGrrrlsGang this morning. :rofl2:

is that a new name for the amazonerds?......certainly fittingly descriptive.......no, silly dense Yooper, I am not an inner city child......any more stupid questions?.....

Back