Quote Notifications... off....

That sounds like our PIMP all right. Oh, and he says always good night when he tucks in, to his Trump-as-an-SS-colonel poster over his bed. :rofl2:

He's just a bitter old ass who, like his Orange Jesus, takes no responsibility for himself. I have no respect for such people regardless of their politics.

you can PM him till the cows come home, it won't change the fact you're lying out of your ass....nobody here is stupid enough to think I would promise you OR Mason anything except to keep pointing out how fuckng stupid you are.....

I love the smell of triggered PIMP in the evening. :rofl2:

Following the commands of those who claim to be victims thus they have the right to order everyone else about is moronic.

Somehow conservatives continue to fail to learn.

This has to be willful.

Good people stand up to abusers, they refuse to comply, the "We just gotta all be nice!" conservatives must learn before America can possibly save itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
So he was a general fuck-up over seven years ago too? Doesn't that put him in his 60s? Lemmee guess; divorced, kids refuse to call him except on Thanksgiving, Christmas and his birthday and now hates women and anyone not equally butthurt over their lives?
you're not paying attention.....nearly 72, married 47 years, two adopted kids and a lovely red-headed granddaughter..........merely hates lib'ruls who are intent on fucking up the country....

Guno צְבִי;5877337 said:
Poor you, liberals screwed up your life :palm::rolleyes:

not mine.....but they sure screwed up the lives of about 70 million aborted children........they screwed up the lives of another 6 million who traveled here in response to Biden's open border policy who now face a lifetime of being hunted down and deported for believing his lies.........they screwed up the lives of all the American homeless who see people willing to help illegal immigrants at their cost of suffering.......they screwed up the lives of all the kids who missed a year or two of education because of COVID shut downs.......they screwed up the lives of blue city school kids who face a life time of illiteracy because no one cared enough to teach them......they screwed up the lives of all the victims AND perps with their leniency regarding prosecution in blue cities.........they screwed up the lives of all the folks who have to live with a 21% higher cost of living since Biden was put in office.......me?......I haven't been screwed......I just find folks like you and the other lib'ruls annoying......

Amazon is long gone-except for the obviously treasured and "saved files"... with the dozens of fake accounts and posts...:laugh:...so are the Goodreads CPs forum and threads...and the other doxxing forums and threads as well...
Just for the record...

not mine.....but they sure screwed up the lives of about 70 million aborted children........they screwed up the lives of another 6 million who traveled here in response to Biden's open border policy who now face a lifetime of being hunted down and deported for believing his lies.........they screwed up the lives of all the American homeless who see people willing to help illegal immigrants at their cost of suffering.......they screwed up the lives of all the kids who missed a year or two of education because of COVID shut downs.......they screwed up the lives of blue city school kids who face a life time of illiteracy because no one cared enough to teach them......they screwed up the lives of all the victims AND perps with their leniency regarding prosecution in blue cities.........they screwed up the lives of all the folks who have to live with a 21% higher cost of living since Biden was put in office.......me?......I haven't been screwed......I just find folks like you and the other lib'ruls annoying......
^^^
Trumpers blame everyone but themselves.

poor aggrieved corn field rube

Amazon is long gone-except for the obviously treasured and "saved files"... with the dozens of fake accounts and posts...:laugh:...so are the Goodreads CPs forum and threads...and the other doxxing forums and threads as well...
Just for the record...

If only you knew the truth... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I want Banjofuck [CFM] back, at least for a while.

I'm tired of the present gaggle of idiots.

If we can't get fresh blood,

we can at least go back to the classic idiots of yesteryear.

Back