Quote Notifications... off....

One Thing About Stalkers:

For over one year the person you stalk has not replied to your post. Or the reply is a vulgar insult to get you to stop stalking.

You are mentally ill.

Looking at you, Doc Dutch and Yakuda.

And stalk on, you both are on ignore and I never read your posts. But you knew that.

For over one year the person you stalk has not replied to your post. Or the reply is a vulgar insult to get you to stop stalking.

You are mentally ill.

And stalk on, you both are on ignore and I never read your posts. But you knew that.
The fact you keep posting about me is proof you are the stalker, BP.

Your dozens of "I fucked your mother up the ass" posts are solid proof you have severe mental stability issues along with being the stalker you claim others to be.

I fucked your mother up the ass last night. She loved it.

1701626245802-png.1445624

Well, you gave the stalkers freedom to harass everyone. So...yeah, I will take care of it myself.

Just tell me who... I'll see what I see. If they are using it to harass I'll add you to their ignore list. If I do it, they can't remove it. But I won't be doing this on a reg for everyone here. It has to be just harassment.

Just tell me who... I'll see what I see. If they are using it to harass I'll add you to their ignore list. If I do it, they can't remove it. But I won't be doing this on a reg for everyone here. It has to be just harassment.

Yakuda has been stalking me for two years. Every damn day. Doc Dutch is the other stalker.

I never read their posts but get 10 troll notifications from them every day. Tired of it.

You are mentally ill.

Stop being sooooo pathetically angry

Get some self confidence

The entire right wing cabal here attacks me constantly and has done so for decades

Learn how to use their sickness against them

Grow some ability to stand up to it

I'm against forced ignore just as I am with perm bans.

That said, there are only two members of this forum who regularly engage in Rule #14 violations: Sybil and BP.
Looks like Doc wants 15 troll posts in his notifications every day.

BP proved it most recently today with dozens of posts nearly identical to this:
I fucked your mother up the ass last night. She loved it.

That said, I think expanding the quote list to 15 was a great improvement. Thanks, Damo!

It’s the nature of the internets

Freedom of speech is stretched very wide open on this medium

I punish them myself

I don’t need artificial protections

This snowflake frosts the asses of these tools of foreign nations designed to make you fools hate America

The entire right wing cabal here attacks me constantly and has done so for decades

Learn how to use their sickness against them

Grow some ability to stand up to it
Agreed. Still, some members like TOP and BP come here to vent not to read the posts of others.

Notice the ones who can't carry on a conversation. They make a statement then blast anyone who disagrees with insults.

I'm against forced ignore just as I am with perm bans.

That said, there are only two members of this forum who regularly engage in Rule #14 violations: Sybil and BP.

BP proved it most recently today with dozens of posts nearly identical to this:

That said, I think expanding the quote list to 15 was a great improvement. Thanks, Damo!

I have gone through months of several right wing idiot posters neg repping every post I made

Like that fucking matters

I have gone through them filling up my pms with threats and insults

I don’t do much PMing because of that

I have never banned anyone from anything (except I banned myself from my own thread as a joke)

I have never neg repped anyone ever

Some people can’t take the real heat

I have gone through months of several right wing idiot posters neg repping every post I made

Like that fucking matters

I have gone through them filling up my pms with threats and insults

I don’t do much PMing because of that

I have never banned anyone from anything (except I banned myself from my own thread as a joke)

I have never neg repped anyone ever

Some people can’t take the real heat
Insults on the forum are one thing, but in PMs, that's another and should immediately reported as harassment.

and I ignore your "kingdom" in the war zone.......just don't bother the rest of us out here in the normal world.......

I see your problem now. Well, one of them; there are too many to count. You think this is the "real world." Bwahahaha!

Go brush your tooth, Jethro. You got hair in it again.

Back